Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

How To Become An Affiliate Marketer In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become An Affiliate Marketer In Nigeria (582 Views)

Step By Step Method On How To Make Money As An Affiliate Marketer / Top 5 Affiliate Marketer’s Mistakes / Benefits Of Being An Affiliate Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Affiliate Marketer In Nigeria by jukekeocha: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
Let me start with a definition:

Affiliate MARKETING is a business model where you (the affiliate) make money by bringing two parties together: The buyer and the seller,and you get a commission from each transaction.

Now, there are various affiliate MARKETING models too.

The most popular ones are:

• Cost per action

• Cost per lead

• Revenue share

• Cost per sale

To make things simpler, we will be talking about the Cost Per Sale model where you get paid a commission per product sale.The product can be an app, an online course, a book or even a physical product like a wristwatch

I usually promote digital products because the commission per sale is usually on the high side.

E.g. A seller (Mr Edo) wants to sell his excellent online course on "How to Publish a Book" priced at N70,000

He could offer as much as 50% (N35,000) commission per sale to anyone who gets him sales.

So, you PROMOTE his online course to people who are interested in book publishing. Some of these people buy Mr. Edo's online course through your recommendations. And you get paid N35,000 per sale (The commissions could be as much as 75% depending on various product owners).

I hope that is simple enough. Right?

Now, you may have heard that affiliate MARKETING is an easy way to make money. That doesn't mean it is a free money rain avenue.If it were that easy, everyone should be doing it by now.

The beauty of affiliate MARKETING is:................................................

Continue Reading How to become an affiliate marketer in Nigeria

You can Follow me on twitter for more updates

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Emerges Most Valuable Banking Brand In Nigeria / Business Is Finished': Iranian Merchants Fear The Worst As Virus Spreads / How To Use Pictures Or Photos Search In E Commerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.