Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,773 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Coronavirus: One Person With Suspected Symptoms Dies In Ghana,kumas I - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: One Person With Suspected Symptoms Dies In Ghana,kumas I (316 Views)

Container With Suspected Toxic Waste Abandoned In Lagos / BREAKING;Coronavirus:One New Case Confirmed In FCT,Totalling 27 Cases in Nigeria / FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: One Person With Suspected Symptoms Dies In Ghana,kumas I by Richplaces: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
Director of Public Health at the Ghana Health Service (GHS), Dr. Badu Sarkodie has revealed that one person who showed symptoms of the deadly coronavirus died in Kumasi over the weekend, though he tested negative for the Covid-19 test.

The deceased according to Dr Badu Sarkodie, the deceased arrived in Ghana from Germany and reported of a condition that mimicked the Covid-19; but an emergency test on him proved that he was free of the virus but died later at the hospital.

Re: Coronavirus: One Person With Suspected Symptoms Dies In Ghana,kumas I by donbachi(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
una don see why I say make dis virus no enter nigeria or any country in Africa...ghana only first case don die...so if to sey dem reach 500 people,na so dem for all die....yet dem say,dem take precautions.

(1) (Reply)

Feel Like A Virgin With Our Vagina Tightening Cream / Favipiravir Shows Good Clinical Efficacy In Treating COVID-19: Official / Coronavirus Takes Toll On Sex Workers In UK, Demand Government Bailout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.