Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Boasted About Your Virginity In Church – Simi’s Mom Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Boasted About Your Virginity In Church – Simi’s Mom Reveals (948 Views)

“they Wanted To Go And Kill Laycon” – Erica Mom Reveals Sensitive Information / Simi's Mom Reveals Where She Got Her Beautiful Voice From / Xxxtentacion Buried In Private Funeral, As His Mom Reveals His Mausoleum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Boasted About Your Virginity In Church – Simi’s Mom Reveals by temi4christ: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
In the first episode of Simi’s new show ”Stoopidsession” she had her mum on where the latter revealed how she boasted about her daughter’s virginity in church.

Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi
Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi’s mum said;

“Even in my church, I used to tell people my daughter is a virgin oh and she’s going to marry a virgin.
https://afrigistbase.com/2020/03/02/i-boasted-about-your-virginity-in-church-simis-mom-reveals/
Re: I Boasted About Your Virginity In Church – Simi’s Mom Reveals by NobleAngell(f): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ha shocked! Is that a joke?
Re: I Boasted About Your Virginity In Church – Simi’s Mom Reveals by Abfinest007(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
this was hw our pastor's wife said her first daughter was a virgin.we d real g in d Church knew she works at Virgin oil

1 Like

Re: I Boasted About Your Virginity In Church – Simi’s Mom Reveals by chatinent: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
No girl in the world is a virgin, even at 13. If they have not had sexual relations, they have played with their organs for self gratification.

1 Like

Re: I Boasted About Your Virginity In Church – Simi’s Mom Reveals by Organs(m): 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
chatinent:
No girl in the world is a virgin, even at 13. If they have not had sexual relations, they have played with their organs for self gratification.

Bros, if ure over 20 yrs of age, and you still dey yarn this nonsense, then forget it, you can not be considered sensible, again.

2 Likes

Re: I Boasted About Your Virginity In Church – Simi’s Mom Reveals by DjHypno(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
Is that possible?

(1) (Reply)

Katy Perry Is Pregnant / Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie Shares Exclusive Photos From His 73rd Birthday Party / Ultimate Love - Jay Has A Child And Wife Before The Show|jay Secret Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.