Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

These Are The Only 7 Ways To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / These Are The Only 7 Ways To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus (249 Views)

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Young People Are Not Immune From Coronavirus / Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus / British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Only 7 Ways To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus by olayiwola4u(m): 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
1. Carry a hand sanitiser with you to make frequent cleaning of hands easy

2. Always wash your hands before you eat

3. Be especially careful in busy airports and other public transport systems about touching things and then touching your face

4. Carry disposable tissues with you, cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze and dispose of the tissue carefully (catch it, bin it, kill it)

5. Do not share snacks from packets or bowls that others are dipping their fingers into

6. Avoid shaking hands or cheek kissing if you suspect viruses are circulating

7. Regularly clean not just your hands but commonly used surfaces and devices you touch or handle

Source: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-symptoms-advice-vaccine-treatment-covid-19/
Re: These Are The Only 7 Ways To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus by chatinent: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nice tips.
Re: These Are The Only 7 Ways To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus by Lawgod247: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
ok
Re: These Are The Only 7 Ways To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus by Bluntguy: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
These are conditions we typical Nigerians are not used to. E go hard for me. I no go do am, I no go catch am.
Re: These Are The Only 7 Ways To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus by olayiwola4u(m): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
Bluntguy:
These are conditions we typical Nigerians are not used to. E go hard for me. I no go do am, I no go catch am.

For the number 6, I can't even count the number of people have shake hands with today... Omo E hard ooo
Re: These Are The Only 7 Ways To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus by Bluntguy: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
olayiwola4u:

For the number 6, I can't even count the number of people have shake hands with today... Omo E hard ooo
Nothing do you my brother.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Relief For Toothache / Coronavirus Confirmed As Pandemic By World Health Organization / Health Minister Of Italy Suggests Sears Gin To Tackle Corona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.