Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

How To Secure Your Google Advertise Account From Blocking - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Secure Your Google Advertise Account From Blocking (597 Views)

How To Get Your Google Adsense Approved / For Bloggers: How To Stop Your Viewers From Blocking Ads Display On Your Site / Rules That Needs To Be Obeyed To Avoid Google From Blocking Ur Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Secure Your Google Advertise Account From Blocking by AlexMT: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hi. I have an online store where I sell high-quality dietary supplements that are dispensed without a prescription. Until recently, I was getting sales through Google PPC and everything was fine. But two days ago Google blocked my advertise account - and it was a surprise to me cry

But at the same time, I see that my competitors continue to advertise these dietary supplements. I suspect that they are using some special software to avoid blocking their Google ads or some non-standard methods.

Have you heard about this? Any ideas and advice and I will be immensely grateful to you.
Re: How To Secure Your Google Advertise Account From Blocking by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 03, 2020
Two things

The first your competitors knows a trick you don't know

You don't know the type of account your competitors are using

....advertising supliments is against Google tos and only account creations methods can get you out

Which is not often given for free
Re: How To Secure Your Google Advertise Account From Blocking by ucheboss60: 8:11am On Mar 03, 2020
what were you promoting?

(1) (Reply)

Website Designer In Lagos. Web Design 2020 / How To Design Website And Blog That Ranks On Google / Design Great And Affordable Websites Without Stress And Upfront-payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.