Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

How I Was Embarrassed By Police Called Operation Irongate 2days Ago - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Embarrassed By Police Called Operation Irongate 2days Ago (343 Views)

How I Was Embarrassed By Police Called Operation Irongate 2days Ago / Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos / Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How I Was Embarrassed By Police Called Operation Irongate 2days Ago by Egeonu11: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
This happened to me 2days ago. At my place Amakohia/Akwakuma orlu road owerri beside U and I restaurant

I was walking on my street 2days ago when I saw police van written (operation Irongate) on my street passing by. What came to my mind is this one this people came to my street I hope all is well. To my greatest surprise the called me hey young man come here.

I was like this one the are calling me. I kept quite and answered them. The started searching me but the did not see anything in my Jean pocket the only saw condom on my wallet. The ask me what is this condom doing in my wallet I laugh and reply them Oga officer me having condom is my wallet in not a crime.

The seized the condom and told me to bring my phone, I gave them my phone the went to my WhatsApp the didn't see anything showing that I'm a yahoo boy, the gave me back my phone and wanted to free me, the other officer said no have u search his Facebook messenger, the went thru my messenger and saw the chat I was chatting with one white woman. (This Facebook and messenger am talking about is my real Facebook acct) the started beaten me telling me the will arrest me becos am a fraudster and a yahoo boy.

The were 8 of them in the vehicle 1Army man, 1civil defence,1navay, 1Ss, 1police and many more

I pleaded with the other officer there he told me he could help me if only I give them 10k, I cried and I have to show them my acct balance...I showed them my Acct balance...what was in my Acct is 7,000 the officer told me he can't help me this officer am telling u is Army man.

To cut this story short. I later gave them 5,000 because the wanted to carry me to the station.... What am asking is can't someone chat with white people again with your real Facebook Acct. This country is no longer save again

Facebook I.D Egeonu Clinton

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By Police Called Operation Irongate 2days Ago by Ossy112: 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By Police Called Operation Irongate 2days Ago by Passionate888: 12:31am On Mar 03, 2020
Those broom people have finished naija
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By Police Called Operation Irongate 2days Ago by Mynd44: 5:29am On Mar 03, 2020

(1)

Fake Soldier And Police Corporal Arrested In Oyo State / Lock Down @ Mowe/ofafa Road, Mowe, Ogun State. / (video) Prostitute Allegedly Confesses To Lying Against A Cab Man For Money, Aft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.