Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Juicy Offer! Juicy Offer!! Juicy Offer!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Juicy Offer! Juicy Offer!! Juicy Offer!!! (514 Views)

A Typical Igbo Vlog With @ogom’s Series | How To Make Juicy Abacha (african Sal / Lands Up For Grabs At Very Juicy Offer / Juicy Offer For All Expectant Mothers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juicy Offer! Juicy Offer!! Juicy Offer!!! by DeluwaTalks: 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
Single & searching the Mr. Or Ms. Right

Married & not in tune with your spouse

Single Parent & really want a happy relationship again

Look no further!

I will be glad to work the journey with you to experience your desired outcome.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9NKRHAJ_R4/?igshid=dz3uxr37l1ur

With just N50,000 for any of the categories above, you enjoy tested assessments with two personal sessions with me.

Twitter/Instagram: @DeleAgbogun
LinkedIn: Agbogun Dele
Blog: senseportal.org
Re: Juicy Offer! Juicy Offer!! Juicy Offer!!! by DeluwaTalks: 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
Single & searching the Mr. Or Ms. Right

Married & not in tune with your spouse

Single Parent & really want a happy relationship again

Look no further!

I will be glad to work the journey with you to experience your desired outcome.

With just N50,000 for any of the categories above, you enjoy tested assessments with two personal sessions with me.

Twitter/Instagram: @DeleAgbogun
LinkedIn: Agbogun Dele
Blog: senseportal.org

Re: Juicy Offer! Juicy Offer!! Juicy Offer!!! by Lamanii22(f): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2020
And people will pay N50,000??

1 Like

Re: Juicy Offer! Juicy Offer!! Juicy Offer!!! by gmacnoms(m): 11:37am On Mar 03, 2020
Ehen?
Re: Juicy Offer! Juicy Offer!! Juicy Offer!!! by GboyegaD(m): 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lamanii22:
And people will pay N50,000??

Is it your N50k cheesy? Some might need it and it could end up being beneficial to them. We never know the extent to which we may need to make efforts sometimes.
Re: Juicy Offer! Juicy Offer!! Juicy Offer!!! by Lamanii22(f): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2020
GboyegaD:

Is it your N50k cheesy? Some might need it and it could end up being beneficial to them. We never know the extent to which we may need to make efforts sometimes.

Lol .. It's not my 50k I was simply wondering lol... 50k for words you can easily find on Google... Well like you said, it could be beneficial to others..
Re: Juicy Offer! Juicy Offer!! Juicy Offer!!! by GboyegaD(m): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol .. It's not my 50k I was simply wondering lol... 50k for words you can easily find on Google... Well like you said, it could be beneficial to others..

You know some people believe only in things they are made to pay for as the effective solution to their challenges.

1 Like

Re: Juicy Offer! Juicy Offer!! Juicy Offer!!! by Ameeria: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Must Be Regularly 'serviced', Their Engine Must Be 'revved' At Least Twic / Is It Bad To Be Good To People? / Don't Watch Unless You Have A Little Girl Around. They Will Tickle Your Ovaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.