Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,334 members, 7,954,356 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

Niger Insurance Company And Their Fraudulent Dealings - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Niger Insurance Company And Their Fraudulent Dealings (654 Views)

How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? / Niger Insurance Company And Fraudulent Dealings / AMCON Blocks Sale Of Shares In Niger Insurance Linked To Governor Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niger Insurance Company And Their Fraudulent Dealings by Jimalicoco(m): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Niger Insurance Company has betrayed policy trust. Trust is the most important character in doing any business but they have lost the seal of trust!
I won't recommend them for my enemy.
No prompt payment of matured policy plan.
No active customer care line.
No response to emails

This is fraud of the highest order.
Regulatory authority should look into their dealings.
Re: Niger Insurance Company And Their Fraudulent Dealings by dawnomike(m): 1:23am On Mar 03, 2020
All you need is to speak with your insurance broker i guess... He is to be help responsible first before the organization

(1) (Reply)

Gain Financial Breakthrough With10k Investment / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Need Investment Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.