Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,034 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Former Real Madrid Player Open To Playing For Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Former Real Madrid Player Open To Playing For Nigeria (1411 Views)

David Alaba: I Was Asked To Pay Bribe Before Playing For Nigeria / Real Madrid Player Gareth Bale Could Move To Manchester United For €150 / Lists Of African Born Players Playing For European Countries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Real Madrid Player Open To Playing For Nigeria by emjayyoungwiz12: 6:23am On Mar 03, 2020

Derik is a Nigerian-born Spanish centre back who is an academy graduate of Real Madrid. The 27 years old Defender made his intention known in an interview with BBC about a possible switch to Nigeria.

“Even if it’s difficult for some people to understand, I have made my decision [to represent Nigeria] and am going to stick to it."

“With that in mind I want to be a part of that group. I do not need favours from anyone, I only need an opportunity. “I eat Nigeria’s wheat meal, listen to Nigerian music and... CONTINUE READING

1 Share

Re: Former Real Madrid Player Open To Playing For Nigeria by Freestainworld(m): 6:42am On Mar 03, 2020
Spain don fall your hand, you remember Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Former Real Madrid Player Open To Playing For Nigeria by snitchbitch: 6:55am On Mar 03, 2020
I just hope they(Nigeria) don't end up owing him salaries like they owed Gernot Rohr, Steven Keshi, Sunday Oliseh and a lot of others, I hope they attend his burial when he dies unlike they did at some .

Nigeria, May God Help Us!!!
Re: Former Real Madrid Player Open To Playing For Nigeria by KosiGee(m): 7:25am On Mar 03, 2020
snitchbitch:
I just hope they(Nigeria) don't end up owing him salaries like they owed Gernot Rohr, Steven Keshi, Sunday Oliseh and a lot of others, I hope they attend his burial when he dies unlike they did at some .

Nigeria, May God Help Us!!!

Are you ok? May God Help You.

2 Likes

Re: Former Real Madrid Player Open To Playing For Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2020
we need Bournemouth's Philip Anyanwu Billing

Re: Former Real Madrid Player Open To Playing For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 03, 2020
ruggedtimi:
we need Bournemouth's Philip Anyanwu Billing
no way, dude is already playing for Denmark.
Re: Former Real Madrid Player Open To Playing For Nigeria by elyte89: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2020
Waterview:
no way, dude is already playing for Denmark.

Not yet in a competitive match...stand to b corrected though cool

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool To Sign £15m-rated 'nigerian Ronaldo' / Just Won 100k / You Can Win #1 Million Naira In Ten Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.