Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? (38362 Views)

Treatment For bumps And Other Skin Defects / Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 / 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by Tttdppalety: 11:34am On Mar 03, 2020
Centcanada:
I saw it coming earlier like a prophet. Nothing is wrong with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by Kaybaba5(m): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2020
ORISIRISI
Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by wetmenow: 11:35am On Mar 03, 2020
Is good hand shake is stop.
hugging is allowed.
Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by money121(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by micflo28(m): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2020
Leezah:
cheesy

I was listening 2 6pm news on Jamaican radio via an app. The newscaster reported Covid19 case in Nigeria, She explained in details the efforts of Nigeri govt in controlling the virus.I was proud as a Nigerian when my colleagues push the clap button on the console in the studio for Nig. Some unfortunate being speak evil abt Nigeria everytime.
hi dear, call me 080.6.4.8.2.4.0.3.1
Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by meum: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2020
This same elbow wey dem talk say mk we sneeze into if we don't have a handkerchief @ hand?
Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by Angelfrost(m): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Because it's not about the virus itself but the panic they want to cause with it
They need to put fear into your heart

All they do all day long is spread fear and panic with so much relish and glee!!! I have never seen such sick journalism.
Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by Yorubanie6852: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
see below
Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by Alagboo: 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Leezah:
cheesy

I was listening 2 6pm news on Jamaican radio via an app. The newscaster reported Covid19 case in Nigeria, She explained in details the efforts of Nigeri govt in controlling the virus.I was proud as a Nigerian when my colleagues push the clap button on the console in the studio for Nig. Some unfortunate being speak evil abt Nigeria everytime.
Change Your Profile Picture, You're Not A Kid
WOMEN!!!
Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by Nmezor(f): 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
Kool alternatives

1 Like

Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by Offpoint: 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
Cletus77:
Why they keep saying Antarctica is the only unaffected continent though? Antarctica is not permanently inhabited na
That statement dey pissed me off seriously...
Antarctica has no human inhabitants since after Ice Age, only researchers and scientists are temporarily there... these guys keep making annoying statement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
If you are a JEW MAN pls don't try this greening styles in any Naija higher institution or else Oyo will be your name
Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by chimezieeze98: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X9WhpV4iZo

CORONAVIRUS: HOW WE WINE AND DINE IN THE SOUTH EAST
Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by victorcompovine(m): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
GreetMe:
Nigerians are not making WhatsApp audio and messages about Coronavirus this time around

Who else noticed? grin

Op you're our NL Corona newsman

But our lovely MTN sent messages that if you want updates on corona viruses, send COVID-19 TO 55302 @ 20NAIRA.... business session... lol
Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by Legendguru: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lol
Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by Suspect33(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Because it's not about the virus itself but the panic they want to cause with it
They need to put fear into your heart
what's their objective
Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by FullBlastLight: 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
GreetMe:
Nigerians are not making WhatsApp audio and messages about Coronavirus this time around

Who else noticed? grin

Honestly, they're making, trust Nigerians!

I hv, at least, two visual & audio msgs frm WhatsApp on my phone already!

1 Like

Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by SweetBuns(f): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
DjHypno:
smiley

Check my signature to download or stream the hottest DJ mix of 2020.
o
What software do you use?
Serato or Crossvibes?
Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by DjHypno(m): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
SweetBuns:
o
What software do you use?
Serato or Crossvibes?
Strictly Serato
Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by Dybala11(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2020
GreetMe:

Who else noticed? grin

You don get am, I'm even awaiting those endless messages on Whatsapp concerning the virus from my mom right now, I mean the forwarded messages ehnn.
Re: Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? by chiogoezubem(f): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctor Amputates A Healthy Baby Who Was Thought To Have Died In The Womb (Pics) / 22-Year-Old Mother Battles Life With 'Strange Pregnancy' In Yobe (Photo) / Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.