Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

UPDATED!!! Stop Losing Much To The Bookies - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UPDATED!!! Stop Losing Much To The Bookies (192 Views)

Biz With The Bookies Not Gambling / Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team / Lets Kill The Bookies With The Daily 2-5odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UPDATED!!! Stop Losing Much To The Bookies by roycedaboss: 8:25am On Mar 03, 2020
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU ALL!!
Sometimes, I do wonder why even 1.20 odds still cuts cos I don't understand. But on the other hand, You'll observe that the world of soccer is no longer what you think because its not easy to play 90mins and just beat the other team easily. In soccer today, no matter how small the team is, if they work hard in the field they will have a good result.
Betting world today also requires calculating and analyzing before you can bet on any team. And also betting requires safest options and trusted teams you can archive for your betting.
I started betting with a greedy lifestyle and I kept losing till I went bankrupt. But when I thought about how I can just invest and made enquiries, I borrowed money and started investing with a staking plan and I grew my bank account with a winning rate of atleast 4/7 weekly.
Betting is not luck just that it does favor some, So if you want to say NO to much loss today, You can message me on my WhatsApp Handle for more tutorials and also be added to my free group. Thank You.

WhatsApp: + 2 3 4 9 0 1 7 3 2 7 2 5 3

(1) (Reply)

Creative King ‘is Distracted’ Ahead Of Confirmed And Official Summer Move To Che / Coronavirus: Arsenal Vs Man City Tonight Postponed. / [BREAKING] Coronavirus: Cristiano Ronaldo In Quarantine At Madeira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.