Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,065 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Can't Date A Girl That Talks, Post Or Tweet Too Much "- Rema - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Can't Date A Girl That Talks, Post Or Tweet Too Much "- Rema (346 Views)

For Latest Post Or Information / Would You Date A Girl This Size / Sancoj Enables Users To Post Or Bid For Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Date A Girl That Talks, Post Or Tweet Too Much "- Rema by wheelzcoded(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2020
Home
March
” if I wanna date a girl; I would go for the one with 500,1000 IG followers”- Rema
KNOW YOUR CELEBNEWS UPDATES
” if I wanna date a girl; I would go for the one with 500,1000 IG followers”- Rema
admin
9 seconds ago
Spread the love
Mavins Records solid artiste, Rema has come out to tell us what his dream girlfriend should be like. He seems no loving girls with so much social life.

Despite his social life as an artiste, he doesn’t wanna date a girl that tweets, talks, post too much or have much followers because he believes she would leak most of their discussion to the net, her friends and fans…

He talked about him being a crazy lover who’s more open to any girl he is dating. In this interview with UK based radio station, Capital Xtra.

Watch interview video here [url]https://netbreeze.com.ng/2020/03/03/if-i-wanna-date-a-girl-i-would-go-for-the-one-with-5001000-ig-followers-rema//url]

Re: I Can't Date A Girl That Talks, Post Or Tweet Too Much "- Rema by Bruno3000(m): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2020
Same here. They mostly unintelligent and troublesome

(1) (Reply)

The Cheapest WOW Classic Gold In WOW / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's Campaign Poster Is Out / Kemi Olunloyo Raises Alarm On Racketeering Of Coronavirus Test Kits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.