Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act (14123 Views)

INEC Proposes January 2023 To Publish Voter Register / VAT Amendments: NBA, SANs Caution NASS, Fault FIRS Planned Revenue Court / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by AreaFada2: 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Another game to chop money and favour a section of this country.
Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by Tectono: 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
That's very good of INEC. Meanwhile, click on the links on my signature to master how you can make millions of naira from investing in Ibeju Lekki plots of land.
Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by Amumaigwe: 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
YorubaKinging:
We don't need INEC
We want to stand alone
Let Yoruba be great again

You don't want Tinubu to be president in 2023 again?
Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by Adelekesaka(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
I strongly think thatb electronic voting is the way forward in this f***ing country

1 Like

Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by niyogeol(m): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
A futureless country grin
I am a Nigerian but truth be told, Nigeria is doomed and has no future.
Only a fool would think otherwise, it is not even a matter of faith cuz God cannot come down from heaven to salvage Nigeria after bequeathing the power to change events to us.
Nigerians pray more than they do the right thing.
Get it into your heads that all the prayer of those fake men of gods and business men masquerading as pastors cannot safe Nigeria.
Where were you when Rotimi Amaechi was caught on tape saying Nigeria is going nowhere? You self think am grin grin grin
Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
BlackfireX:
I gave up on this country...

i hope inec include fake police in their new laws
because Nigeria APC is the only country in the world with fake election police
Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by gcon21: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ok
Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by BizBayo: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
SteveOfu:
Nigeria being able to handle Ebola and Corona virus effectively just lets you know that the incompetence in everything else is on purpose

I sight you. True talk!

1 Like

Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by CyberWolf: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
Any amend to the electoral act, make it doesn’t conflict with the constitution because that’s where most of the problems come from.

1 Like

Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by Bruno531(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
I hope Buhari will sign it into law, if not we are wasting our time
Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by Immaculate090: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
Review to input what will favor them in 2023...Baba God bless me and my family...
Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by bishop4life(m): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Teewhy2:
It shall be well with this Nation NIGERIA.
it shall be great again even though its future look blurred, it shall rise again.
everyone of us that still have believe in the country shall live long to enjoy the fruit of the land.

Before you were many believers of one Nigeria, a land flowing of milk and honey.

Alas, they all died disappointed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by selemempe: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
jaxxy:
Sm people give up and feel this country is doomed because they didn’t have their way.

Sm genuinely know we have serious problems bt yet we are taking the wrong steps and moving in the wrong direction. They are genuinely concerned.

There are obviously different categories of people and citizens..

If Nigeria must succeed we must all think more objectively than partisan or with tribal/ethnic sentiments... No hidden or selfish agenda.

Bt is any Nigerian or Nigerian leader capable of this??..??
more reason for us to divide along tribal and religious lines. You would be surprised that Arewa Republic would not vote a Buhari as their president
Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by Dollabiz: 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
Good for them
Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by jaxxy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
selemempe:
more reason for us to divide along tribal and religious lines. You would be surprised that Arewa Republic would not vote a Buhari as their president

Everybody knows Buhari wasn’t the best choice, he was just a solution to get Jonathan and his fantastically corrupt women and aides out of the way. More like a unavoidable mistake we had to make.
Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by Liposure: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
SteveOfu:
Nigeria being able to handle Ebola and Corona virus effectively just lets you know that the incompetence in everything else is on purpose
hello
Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by Liposure: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
Beautybunmi:
I just hope it's not on their own selfish interest?
babygirl, u neva can tell. Dis people
Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by celeiyke: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
INEC has deliberately refused to continue with voters registration.
Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by Lovelive: 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Teewhy2:
It shall be well with this Nation NIGERIA.
it shall be great again even though its future look blurred, it shall rise again.
everyone of us that still have believe in the country shall live long to enjoy the fruit of the land.

Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by 1TRUEEGOD: 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Only a fool would think otherwise, it is not even a matter of faith cuz God cannot come down from heaven to salvage Nigeria after bequeathing the power to change events to us.
Get it into your heads that all the prayer of those fake men of gods and business men masquerading as pastors cannot safe Nigeria.

[b][/b] NO GOD, NO PRAYER , NO SPIRIT, NO OTHER NATION CAN FIGHT FOR US. WHEN WE'RE READY FOR THE CHANGE WE WANT A ND DESERVE , FOR THE FUTURE WE WANT FOR OUR UNBORN GENERATIONS, WE GET ON THE STREET IN ONE VOICE, UNITED NOTHING STOPPING US. NO FORCE, NO BARRICADE , NO CORRUPT POWER CAN STOP US FROM ACHIEVING THIS NIGERIAN DREAM IF WE'RE UNITED.

THE ONLY THING STOPPING US IS US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by BlackBuhari: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
Okay
Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by Xisnin(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Liar.
You are an Ipob member and this message was sanctioned by Kanu the coward.
Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
Xisnin:

Liar.
You are an Ipob member and this message was sanctioned by Kanu the coward.
As if I give any Fuvk about your opinion.
undecided
Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by Xisnin(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
As if I give any Fuvk about your opinion.
undecided
Why did you reply?
Shame on you for claiming the zoo when you are a member of Ipob.
You possess the features of Sabo.
Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Xisnin:

Why did you reply?
Shame on you for claiming the zoo when you are a member of Ipob.
You possess the features of Sabo.
Fools think that I am a Biafran.
If what you think about me makes feel good, then it is your Fuvkking business but like ai said I don't give any fuvk about your what think of me.
Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by DedeNkem: 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
I am shocked that Mahmud Yakubu is still the INEC Chairman after all these many elections Courts overturned!! Wow!

1 Like

Re: INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act by sylve11: 7:56am On Mar 05, 2020
Witcher:
God bless president Buhari
God bless APC
God bless INEC
God bless Nigeria

You for add NEPA angry cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondus Battles For Survival, As Wike Plots PDP Chairman's Removal / 2023: I’ll Do The Bidding Of Nigerians Not Few Individuals - Wike / Rivers Guber: How Voters Were Whipped, Forced To Vote PDP – Apc’s Cole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.