Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Top 5 Reasons Why Coronavirus Will Not Last Long - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 5 Reasons Why Coronavirus Will Not Last Long (163 Views)

I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? / Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) / See Why Coronavirus Cannot Spread In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Reasons Why Coronavirus Will Not Last Long by iykbethany(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2020
1. The entire world is in panic mode. I believe with the kind of effort and research work going on around the world we are weeks or months away from a Coronavirus VACCINE or CURE.

2. All of the worlds biggest economies are affected, thats why I believe they will get a cure or vaccine sooner than later. If it were just a Nigerian or African disease like malaria they will never put this much effort.

3. Most of the worlds richest people is affected and they are loosing serious money. For example, just last week the combined fortunes of the world’s 500 richest people fell by $444 billion as the coronavirus continued to spread -- and spread fear -- rattling equity markets worldwide. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-02-28/world-s-richest-lose-444-billion-after-hellish-week-for-markets

4. The fatality rate is very low, only 3% of all infected patients died from the virus.

5. Finally and most interestingly, it is MADE IN CHINA and we all know that China products dont last long.

Always visit  https://iykbethanygistville.com for latest updates/information re coronavirus

#coronavirus, #coronaviruscure, #coronavirusscam, #coronavirusinAfrica, #coronavirusinNigeria, #alcoholcurescoronavirus

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Greetings Around The World / How Healthy Is This Whole Egg Powder? / Coronavirus And The Global Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.