Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye (4338 Views)

Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye by omoloba123(m): 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2010
Re: Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye by courage89(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2010
why is the man silly? For criticizing Jonathan
Re: Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye by Ibime(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2010
Prof David West needs to stick to factual matters and leave spiritual matters alone.

Even the greatest man Jesus Christ had to go meet John the Baptist for prayer.
Re: Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye by Rhino5dm: 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2010
GEJ the Desperado! Lol.
Nigerians can go any lenght to show thier mumulity.

How much egunje has he bribe the pastor with? Just saying. . . . Atleast pastor bakare was HOLY enough to reject the temptation. *sigh*   

>> just sad how some men of gods will go . . . .
Re: Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye by redsun(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2010
Nigerian system of goverment can be rightly called demo-delusion.Administrators are deluded,academicians are deluded,commoners are deluded and that is why nobody is taking responsibilities for their actions.Stuupiid fckers
Re: Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye by violent(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2010
Rhino.5dm:

GEJ the Desperado! Lol.
Nigerians can go any lenght to show thier mumulity.

How much egunje has he bribe the pastor with? Just saying. . . . Atleast pastor bakare was HOLY enough to reject the temptation. *sigh*   

>> just sad how some men of gods will go . . . .

what exactly has the pastor done wrong?. . .
Re: Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye by redsun(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2010
Religion has no place in a reasonable and accountable society.
Re: Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye by egift(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2010
Ibime:

Prof David West needs to stick to factual matters and leave spiritual matters alone.

Even the greatest man Jesus Christ had to go meet John the Baptist for prayer.

Jonathan? - Holy Moses!

And after such a wonderful prayer session, he will still return to his gang of the finest political criminals Nigeria ever produced grin grin grin
Re: Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2010
'But d natural man receiveth nt d thgs of d spirit of God:for they're foolishness unto him: neither can he kw them, cos they are spiritually discerned'-I Corin. 2:14, GEJ was never kneeling b4 Pastor Adeboye but b4 GOD, Desist from blasphemous words RHINO.5DM, COURAGE89,EGIFT, REDSUN, to avoid evil judgement on U!
Re: Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye by Godalone(m): 9:14am On Dec 21, 2010
galek:

'But d natural man receiveth nt d thgs of d spirit of God:for they're foolishness unto him: neither can he kw them, cos they are spiritually discerned'-I Corin. 2:14, GEJ was never kneeling b4 Pastor Adeboye but b4 GOD, Desist from blasphemous words RHINO.5DM, COURAGE89,EGIFT, REDSUN, to avoid evil judgement on U!
God bless you my brother.
Re: Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye by md4real(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2010
religion just like Karl Marx once said is the opium of the people,
Re: Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2010
Christ went to john to be baptized and nt 4prayers as some1 said here. Remember too that john was a forerunner to christ there4 GJE & ADEBOYE'S comparisons does not fit in. In as much as d constitution gaurantees d right to association which he GEJ is entitled to, i wld ve loved 2hear more frm his manifesto and he showing that he understands d basic problems confronting this great nation of ours and educate us on how he intends to address d issue dan all this ethnic/ religious sentiments thrown up here and there. Unfortunately im yet to see any of dis presidential make sense except d same thing been done by NANS or SUG elections in various high institutions across d country. I wish there was room 4 independent candidates, atleast we would ve seen more quality people in d race. All we ve nw are 99.9% clueless aspirants
Re: Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye by idifu(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2010
David West is rite
Re: Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye by wirinet(m): 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2010
I will not criticize Jonathan for deciding to kneel down before any mortal. My only quarrel is that as he is the president of Nigeria, which has secularism enshrined in our constitution, he should only kneel before other "men of God" like TB Joshua, Anthony cardinal Okogie, Oyedipo, etc, and Sultan of Sokoto, chief imam of Lagos and Abuja. He should not forget the various Ifa, Benin, and Okija priests also.
Re: Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye by SapeleGuy: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2010
^^^ You and the Prof are right, the man is playing to the gallery.
Could he not have held a private audience with the pastor?
There should be no room in our polity for this type of pantomime.
Re: Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye by idifu(m): 10:55am On Dec 22, 2010
@ wirinet Thumbs up 4 usmiley
Re: Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye by philip0906(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2010
all these profs who have 4gotten their brains in d lecture theater undecided
Re: Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye by Dede1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2010
I am in support of the planks raised by wirinet and SepeleGuy. I am wondering what the reactions of these peeps would be if GEJ is found kneeling down before a priest of one Ekpeye's deities while ritual incantations are in progress.
Re: Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye by blacksta(m): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2010
Matthew 6:5 which for the records states, “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."

For God is not mocked -

if not for political gain - why would a man travel all the way from Abuja to come and kneel down in front of congregation of about a million . My Calculation is as follows. GEJ is desperate for the votes of the Southern Christians and i doubt he is unlikely going to the get that much votes from North.

A thread was started a while back on NL on why Pastor Adeboye can sway or command his congregation of roughly about 17% of the Nigeran population who are redeem church members to vote for GEJ. I am convinced that GEJ and campaign people are reading posts on NL.
Re: Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye by seanet02: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2010
philip0906:

all these profs who have 4gotten their brains in d lecture theater undecided

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! / Disturbing Pictures On The Electoral Violence- Viewer Beware / Murder Of Governorship Candidate In Delta State (warning Disturbing Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.