Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

What You Need To Know About Ikeja Computer Village - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What You Need To Know About Ikeja Computer Village (870 Views)

Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village / Lagos, Ikeja Computer Village Laptop Hardwares Sellers, Please Come In. / Ikeja Computer Village- Web Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Ikeja Computer Village by Techcornerng(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
1. Nigeria’s and Africa's largest technology market.

2. The Computer Village in Ikeja, the Lagos State capital, is arguably Africa’s largest Trade Market for Computer and Allied (ICT) Products.

3. Estimated N1 billion volume of trade daily at the renowned market on computers, phones, accessories and other affiliated gadgets in sales and repairs.

4. About 20 million phones are sold at the Computer Village monthly.

5. Computer Village contributed about %2 percent to the national gross domestic product (GDP) in 2014 (NBS Report).

6. Several high-tech companies are well represented, and technicians, app developers and IT experts of all kinds do their trade in the market; Individuals and corporate organizations from across Nigeria and neighboring African countries throng Computer Village daily..

7. You are smart, you are smart, It's not about Ikeja Computer Village; if you are new there you must shine your eyes else you will tell your story when you get home.

There's a brief documentary about computer village, it was published yesterday, and many people are still shocked about what this market is going to be in future years to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfnKFdbbFZU

Have you ever been Scammed in Ikeja Computer Village Before?? I will love you to share your story.

Re: What You Need To Know About Ikeja Computer Village by siwhoh(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
Never bought phone there and never will i.
Re: What You Need To Know About Ikeja Computer Village by ARABANBI1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
siwhoh:
Never bought phone there and never will i.

omo ase

(1) (Reply)

Hp Printers Promo For March 2020 / I Need A Affordable Laptop / I Need Recommendation For A Good Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.