Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Make Money Completing Writing Jobs - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Money Completing Writing Jobs (556 Views)

What Are The Benefits Of Freelance Creative Writing Jobs? / How To Make 10-250k Daily/ Weekly By Completing Simple Task Online With Your Pho / I'm Available For Writing Jobs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Completing Writing Jobs by Terib: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

I am in search of a team of five writers to help with completing my excess writing jobs, preferably university undergraduates or young school leavers with time on their hands looking to make money on the side.

You will generally be required to research given topics, write grammatically correct and plagiarism free articles, and proofread your work before submission (chuckles). Of course, you should expect to proofread your work.
You will be mostly be given instructions and suggestions to help guide you as you write.

This is commission based work and does not involve a salary structure. You will earn as much as you can complete, and once on my radar, there will be future work opportunities made available to you. You will be required to write and submit a 250 word sample on any topic of my choosing upon reaching out to me, and within a stipulated time too, so as to assess your writing ability.

What this job is not:
1. For people seeking full time work with families to feed
2. A salary paying job, but instead commission based work
3. For people who aren't undergraduates or young school leavers.
4. For people who don't have unrestricted access to an internet capable smartphone and/or system on which they can complete jobs

I am taking on writers with a starting rate of 1.5 naira per word. That is, you'll earn one thousand five hundred naira for every one thousand words you write. There will be opportunity to revise your rate based on the quality of your work as time goes on, should your work prove to be solid enough.

Working conditions will follow the very transparent pattern of this post. If this interests you, please send me a Whatsapp DM at this number: 09056349447, and I'll immediately be in touch.

Thank you for taking time out to read this post.

(1) (Reply)

Heirs Save Is The Perfect Investment Plan To Achieve A Particular Goal / Making Money Wth Peace Of Mind / Make It Live And Direct In This Nation In Millions With What You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.