Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Akon Futuristic City. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Akon Futuristic City. (828 Views)

DRC: Senegalese Hip Hop Star Akon Signs Mining Deal / 7 Akoin Cryptocurrency Facts: Akon To Build ‘real-life Wakanda’ In Senegal / Akon Set To Launch Cryptocurrency Called Akoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akon Futuristic City. by julius2825(m): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
American musician Akon, is building a futuristic city to be completed in the coming years with the aim of aiding African youths from all over African nations, the privilege to excel beautifully in entrepreneurship.
Akon City’s economy is planned to run entirely on Akon’s cryptocurrency Akoin.
it is of no doubt that Africa has for long been in a crucial need and taste for a bliss such as this endeavour of Akon to create a cryptocurrency that would be aided a lot buy the futuristic city to be built in Senegal.
The 2,000-acre piece of land to be used was gifted to Akon by Senegalese president, Macky Sall, and the city will supposedly be the first ever to run on 100% renewable energy, and will be built in phases over the next 10 years. But Akoin will not be limited for use in Akon City, with plans for the currency to be used across the African continent and beyond.
The country's tourism ministry, known as SAPCO, described the signing as a lease agreement for a "futuristic city" in the coastal village of Mbodiène, West Africa. The agency said the songwriter is committed to supporting the promotion of tourist activity in Senegal.
The AKoin Ecosystem unlocks the potential of the world’s largest emerging economy through the creation of a stable currency and innovative, revenue-generating opportunities that stimulate and support youth entrepreneurship, economic stability, and growth across Africa and the world. The first crypto city in the world will feature blends from leading Smart City planning designs with a blank canvas for cryptonizing daily human and business exchanges, with the goal of inventing a radical new way of existence. It will also be an all renewable city lighted by solar power. According to the entrepreneur, the project will take 10 years to be completed and construction will be done in phases. Building the futuristic city is estimated to cost US $2bn. Akon, who was born in Senegal before moving to New Jersey at seven, is pretty involved in Africa. He is the head of Lighting Africa, an organisation which provides solar power throughout 18 African countries, and is working on developing renewable and competitive energies in the United States in order to invest the profits in Africa. the City is expected to become an eco-tourism destination, run entirely on renewable energy through the work of Akon Lighting Africa solar power project. It's located in a five-minute drive away from Senegal’s new Léopold Sédar Senghor International Airport, outside of Darka.
according to in formations, the construction of the city had already started and phase two is expected to begin in 2025. There’s a “10-year building block” schedule until the city is ready for visitors. Akon has spoken about his wish to make the city futuristic and innovative. In Akon's words, he said, “When I travel, I see so many things that happen, so many people that need assistance and so many things that need to be resolved,” Akon said in the interview with Cannon. “And if you can have a billion dollars sitting in the bank while you have all these people suffering and struggling, man, to me, it’s just crazy.”
This concept is the very first in the African continent, and it is also said to be in a style of the wakanda movie concept, where many developments and innovations round the world could be copied globally and implemented locally to the crypto city, in a way that best suites the purpose of the people and culture. and in addition to commitments to the endeavour of the currency launch, a social reach out has been created to to gift $200 worth of akoin to 10 people with details on akoins various information pages such as Facebook as Akoin Official etc.
Africans all over the globe are already waiting on the opportunity the entrepreneurship Dapp app would proffer. The good news is, if you’re an Akon superfan; soon you won’t be limited to just concerts in order to get closer to him, and along with Co-Founder Kine Gueye Thiam, Akon’s charity Konfidence Foundation does works to help empower youths in Senegal.  Apart from functioning as a mode of currency, the Akoin is also expected to serve as a way to establish credit, borrow money, access government services and much more.
Akon’s vision for Akoin comprises making the cryptocurrency available in all 54 African countries soon. According to the website run by the organization, Akoin was called the “uniting crypto-currency of Africa” with a promise to “empower Africa”.
Re: Akon Futuristic City. by cryptocurrency(m): 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
So how do one benefit from this project?
Re: Akon Futuristic City. by julius2825(m): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2020
you can get to buy akoin currency when it gets launch, as it would definitely grow as days go buy, based on it operation system.
in other ways as of now, you could be part of its social share campaign. I would have share my referrer link to you here, but nairaland policy doesn't permit that no more.
so visit Akoin official website for information.
or text me on WhatsApp 08171073453, i would share you my referrer link. $200 worth of akoin currency each for 10 people to selected randomly
cryptocurrency:
So how do one benefit from this project?

(1) (Reply)

The Best Investments I Have Ever Confirmed / Invest In Hand Sanitizer Now !!! / Make A Minimum Of 3$ Daily Writing Post On A Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.