Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Free Xmas Gift To All Pool Stakers (win Big And Enjoy Xmas) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Xmas Gift To All Pool Stakers (win Big And Enjoy Xmas) (1888 Views)

Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool / Big And Better In Health Stream Alliance (HSA) (HMO) / Free Xmas Gift To All Pool Stakers (win Big Money This Wk 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Xmas Gift To All Pool Stakers (win Big And Enjoy Xmas) by Ogaeme: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2010
My last post here last week 22 must have convince you that draws are fixed because l said it if you are unaware of that before . so this wk 23 just as l told you will put great joy into your heart as you celebrate Xmas with cash in your hands

my free banker draw is NO. 25 but if you need the remaining 3 draws that l have this wk
you can call me.

phone :08098257460

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Executive Vacancies (earn Up To 100k A Month) / Male Factory Workers Ugently Needed In Lagos / Sa Internship Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.