Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,536 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Police Officer Rejects Bribe, Warns Driver Never To Try It AGAIN (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Rejects Bribe, Warns Driver Never To Try It AGAIN (video) (342 Views)

Moment Police Officer Rejects Bribe, Warns Driver Never To Try It Again (video) / Police Officer Rejects Bribe, Warns Driver Never To Try It AGAIN (video) / Nigerian Police Officer Rejects Bribe Because It Was Too "Small" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Rejects Bribe, Warns Driver Never To Try It AGAIN (video) by Untold2020: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
A Ghanaian police officer is trending on social media after he rejected an amount of money that was to be used to bribe him and strongly warned the driver not to repeat that.

In the video the officer stopped the vehicle commonly known as ‘Mahama Camboo’ to make some checks.

He routinely asked for the license of the driver, which the driver gave out with an amount of money embedded in it.

It could be clearly spotted in the video that the police officer instantly became visibly angry when he saw the amount of money, for which he asked the driver to park and wait.

Within a short moment, he was back asking the driver why he would do such a thing. At this point, the driver started to apologize.

Watch the video below by visiting

https://www.rapidgist.com/police-officer-rejects-bribe-warns-driver-never-to-try-it-again-video/

Re: Police Officer Rejects Bribe, Warns Driver Never To Try It AGAIN (video) by Untold2020: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
Unlike our own Police who will be like oya drop something fast fast...

Then if the is no proper division of proceed at the end of the day na talk of war

Re: Police Officer Rejects Bribe, Warns Driver Never To Try It AGAIN (video) by REALHEAVEN: 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
I think Ghanaians are more disciplined than Nigerians, my opinion though.
Re: Police Officer Rejects Bribe, Warns Driver Never To Try It AGAIN (video) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
REALHEAVEN:
I think Ghanaians are more disciplined than Nigerians, my opinion though.
shove it INSIDE ur smelly ass. dirty rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown: Mother Of 3 Attempted Suicide In Osogbo, People Saved Her. PHOTOS / Couple Arrested For Using Son For Ritual, Buried Him In A Standing Position / Old Man Who Insulted Buhari Has Been Sentenced To 18 Months In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.