Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? (1056 Views)

Prostate Cancer Cure And Defense Curative Drugs / Scientists Confirm Diabetes Link With Cancer / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by jeffrypet: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

I know this may be the wrong platform for this kind of topic but desperate situation calls for desperate measures. My sister was diagnose of Ovarian cancer some 4 years ago and we have been managing the situation with her not until recently that her tumor markers started growing very very fast and she is having inflamed lymphnodes. I know that the cure may be out there and may be known by just few people cos we had done chemo and all that the medical doctors had advised, I will be glad of anyone can point us in the right direction with prove and history of total cure.
thanks
Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by MDBrand: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
jeffrypet:
Hello Nairalanders,

I know this may be the wrong platform for this kind of topic but desperate situation calls for desperate measures. My sister was diagnose of Ovarian cancer some 4 years ago and we have been managing the situation with her not until recently that her tumor markers started growing very very fast and she is having inflamed lymphnodes. I know that the cure may be out there and may be known by just few people cos we had done chemo and all that the medical doctors had advised, I will be glad of anyone can point us in the right direction with prove and history of total cure.
thanks
No local herbs or whatever can cure cancer, take her to a better hospital
Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by jeffrypet: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
We had been to hospitals yet the tumour markers still going up

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by tyup(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
jeffrypet:
We had been to hospitals yet the tumour markers still going up

I heard there's a local native man not doctor who cures cancer while at it early stage

the truth is ion know how to locate him but you can just try getting close to any tiv guy in ur location to know more n be careful to avoid them scamming you

things to take note: 1. if he ask you fr money first to do bla bla

the question is can you go to Benue?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by monmark02: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
jeffrypet:
Hello Nairalanders,

thanks

What stage?

If it’s first n second stage cancer a stem cell therapy supplement can cure it.. you can research about stc30 and after your research.
You can call me on +2349063164777
Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by ppeessuu: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
I can be of help to u if u have means of getting cancer supplement in USA.
Indicate n I will direct you to the website.
Wish ur sister quick recovery
Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by Healthyway15: 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
jeffrypet:
Hello Nairalanders,

thanks

Hello... Sorry about your sister's condition

Ovarian cancer is really a serious condition, but much more treatable with the right recommendation of treatment. It is much more treatable especially when the cancer hasn't spread to the abdomen or pelvis.

Well, you can check the link below to have more knowledge of Ovarian cancer, its symptoms and causes, and the proper recommendation of treatment of the condition for the best results.

Thank you

www.nairaland.com/5573588/looking-lasting-solution-ovarian-cancer
Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by jeffrypet: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2020
i heard there's a local native man not doctor who cures cancer while at it early stage

the truth is ion know how to locate him but you can just try getting close to any tiv guy in ur location to know more n be careful to avoid them scamming you

things to take note: 1. if he ask you fr money first to do bla bla

the question is can you go to Benue?

I seems not to know any TIV, do you have anyone u can recommend to me?

also, going to Benue shouldnt be a problem as far as there is a treatment for the sickness
Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by oxypressPlus: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
jeffrypet:
Hello Nairalanders,

thanks

hbot for ovarian cancer: Ovarian cancer cells would be growing as far as hypoxia is still present. When the patient is treated with high dose oxygen to correct the hypoxia the tumour stops growing and begins to shrink due to apoptosis. High dose oxygen is given through hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot).
Onchologists know that chemo and radiation are less effective in hypoxic tumours like ovarian cancers. That is why both therapies have failed.
Adding hbot to the treatment will make ovarian cancer cells more sensitive to chemo and radiation therapies. Adding hbot to chemo and radiation therapies improves the killing effect of ovarian cancer cells. With hbot lesser doses of chemo drugs and radiation will be used. There will be an overall reduction of toxicity. Patients survive longer and feel much better.
wwwwwwwwwwww
Another alternative is hbot plus artemisinin combination. If you need more info let us know.

"Ignorance na basta*d"

We are HBOT Providers.
Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by dadadoc: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
Wish her quick recovery...
Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by Yoyostic: 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
let her stop taking sugar and beverages.
NATURAL ANTICANCER MIRACLE REMEDY

Natural anti-cancer miracle remedy
Cancer is a very common disease nowadays. It is manifested by the tumor, breast cancer, cancer of the cervix, prostate and many other forms.
But thanks to the power of God, he has put natural remedies that can heal your diseases. Like a recipe that has been used for a long time to cure cancer and works miraculously.
ingredients
1 leaf Aloe Vera
2 to 3 large fresh gingers
1 pineapple
1 soursop
Preparation
-Clean Aloe Vera (wash and remove the small quills that are next), leave the skin.
-Wash the gingers and leave the skin
- Wash the pineapple and remove the skin
-Wash the soursop and remove the skin.
Bring to blender and mix until smooth.
Dosage
Drink one cup in the morning and one in the evening for 2 to 3 weeks. Then go see a doctor to get the results.

Copied.
Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by alexsandro(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
Onchologists know that chemo and radiation are less effective in hypoxic tumours like ovarian cancers but it doesn't change the fact radiation can help you anyway. But after every session you should check your radiation level and ratiation level of things around you to avoid futher problems. You trully should remember this because ratiation can keep spreading due years so don't forget to use detectors for checking radeation lvl. For example are useful enough for such aim.
Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by Restroom: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Brother where do you live? I can recommend these products for you panty liner +energy cup+berry oil +cordyceps
Let your family try it...... you will get back to me with good news
I don't sell these products.... But can direct you where you can get them..... Berry oil is for immune system rebuilding, fights cancer and helps the body withstand the effect of chemo
Panty liner with anion magnetic strips works by reducing tumors, fibroid and kill bacteria in female reproductive area
Energy cup turns acid water to alkaline water and when this water is consumed...it Revives the cells in the body, cancer cells can't thrive in alkaline environment. It detoxifies the system and supply the body cells much needed oxygen
Cordyceps is a natural cancer treatment supplement used famously in TCM

However, as u are already aware treating cancer is an expensive businezz
The first aim is to stop it growth and beat it into recession

Doctors do not know the cure, but there is cure

There is no money in cure
The western ideology of treating illness is simply:make money by claiming there is no cure

How well does your sister take in fruits? Garlic? Ginger? Turmeric, Black seed ? Has she tried cannabis oil?

Those products mentioned above will cost you nothing less than 100k
Let me see
1500+30500+19800+12200

Total it and see how much it will take your family to knock back that your sister ovarian cancer

I work in UBTH, so I can tell you one thing: our doctors like their western counterparts are hopeless

The only thing they know is textbook treatment, bill you and chemo

After that, they abandon the patient to his or her faith which most times
Is death which results from chemo and that nasty radiation

07014990344 whatsapp only
My name is efosa
Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by MisterALEX(m): 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Good evening brother, pathetic and painful to know your sister is suffering from ovarian cancer, but the good news here is that there's a solution here for you... Our RAIN SOUL product is an acitve product that works for all manners of diseases including cancer and other deadly ailments. The black seed in our product helps to eliminate cancerous growth and build your immune system back to its normal state.. Chat me up on 08036733171. In our last seminar in Lagos, a lady who'd lung cancer testified on how the product helped after battling with the disease for months. Solution is here for you bro. Don't ignore. God bless you
jeffrypet:
Hello Nairalanders,

thanks
Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by jeffrypet: 10:35am On Sep 10, 2020
Any lead on this subject?
Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by Healthyway15: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
jeffrypet:
Any lead on this subject?

You can check the link below to have more knowledge of Ovarian cancer and the proper recommendation of treatment for the condition for the best results with testimonies from people.

www.nairaland.com/5573588/looking-lasting-solution-ovarian-cancer
Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by Akatta(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
With Ugcare cancer is a minor case.It's a supplement for cancer and tumor.It's of high quality, tested & trusted.

Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by Akatta(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
This is how this woman was healed with Ugcare supplement. A quality supplement from Japan.

Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by jeffrypet: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Akatta:
This is how this woman was healed with Ugcare supplement. A quality supplement from Japan.

This is the same picture being used by STC30 claiming she was healed by STC 30. Anyone who is out to scam or take advantage of sick people may the sickness fall on such people and their generations in Jesus name
Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by jeffrypet: 12:02am On Oct 17, 2020
please ooh anyone with any lead? please ooh we believe someone may know someone or somebody who can help
Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by jeffrypet: 4:59am On Oct 19, 2020
Anyone with a good lead or recommendations?
Re: Anyone Who Can Help With Cancer Cure? by Dustbinbint(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
Are you still there? If so, please call me 0906 330 9675.
I can help you. I will help you.

(1) (Reply)

4 Best Supplements For Her / Lagosian Who Tested Positive Was Sent Away Without Attention! / See What Lemon And Lemon Water Can Actually Do For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.