Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,660 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Pastor Sell Coronavirus ’holy Oil’ To Church Members For N140k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Sell Coronavirus ’holy Oil’ To Church Members For N140k (866 Views)

Peter Okoye Responds After Being Called Out For Failing To Pay Back N140K Follow / Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members / Small Doctor's Song Played In Church, Members Rock During His Mum's Thanksgiving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Sell Coronavirus ’holy Oil’ To Church Members For N140k by Adebayodavid: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
A Ghanaian man of God, Pastor Obinim, has reportedly gone into the business of selling a certain ’Holy Oil’ protect members against the global Coronavirus epidemic.

According to Ghanavibes, the founder and leader of the International God’s Way Church, sells the oil for GHS200 (N140,000), and reveals it is meant to repel the Coronavirus from its bearers. Obinim also claimed the anointing oil has been vetted and approved by the Heaven’s Division of Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) and does not need any approval from any earthly government agency.

Obinim who said last year that he is now Jesus Christ after graduating from angel has this time around taken his shenanigans to the realm of the deadly Coronavirus.
https://afrigistbase.com/2020/03/03/pastor-sell-coronavirus-holy-oil-to-church-members-for-n140k/
Re: Pastor Sell Coronavirus ’holy Oil’ To Church Members For N140k by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
can already picture the type of brainless follow-follow donkeys that would buy this rubbish.

Re: Pastor Sell Coronavirus ’holy Oil’ To Church Members For N140k by Caramelskin(f): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
E don happen, I don tell am, motor don jam am, I don tell am #obesere’s voice
Re: Pastor Sell Coronavirus ’holy Oil’ To Church Members For N140k by CAPSLOCKED: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
Caramelskin:

MAKYDEBBIE cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sell Coronavirus ’holy Oil’ To Church Members For N140k by dangotesmummy: 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
grin grin

As long as you don't use your common sense,you will continue to pay for the luxurious lifestyle of others at your own expense grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Sell Coronavirus ’holy Oil’ To Church Members For N140k by dangotesmummy: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Caramelskin:
egugun be kiyafu na express you dey go grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sell Coronavirus ’holy Oil’ To Church Members For N140k by Topleague(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
nonsense blogger, ghc 200 is 12,500 and not 140k. get your math right
Re: Pastor Sell Coronavirus ’holy Oil’ To Church Members For N140k by makydebbie(f): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MAKYDEBBIE cheesy

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Senator Coughs During Meeting See What Happened (video) / M / Picture; See The US Hospital Simi Is Having Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.