Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,417 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Do We Have Someone Working AT Oyo State Ministry Of Lands And Survey Here? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do We Have Someone Working AT Oyo State Ministry Of Lands And Survey Here? (626 Views)

RUBY CITY Located At Oyo Ibadan. / Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Steptiles At Oyo Town / Lands And Houses In Estates For Sale At Choice Places In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do We Have Someone Working AT Oyo State Ministry Of Lands And Survey Here? by SmartMen: 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2020

If you work at the ministry of lands and survey with reputable record, please indicate.

For sake of confidentiality, I can't disclose the purpose but it has to do with land purchase in Oyo State. this is business and if all checks out, we will be both get paid good sums.

If you know about land in Ibadan, you are also free to indicate interest.

But I must warn...

Do not waste my time and yours if you want to play games.

Every information provided will be vetted by our men which means if you lie or try to play smart, you will only end up wasting your time and be shut out of subsequent opportunities.

P.S: If you are greedy, self-centered and dishonest, stay off this thread and save both of us time. Those in neighbouring state lost out for similar reasons.

(1) (Reply)

Who you / Before And After We Paint The House For Our Client / Now Letting/selling Newly Built Duplex @lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.