Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Coronavirus: Ministries Ignore Safety Tips, Fail To Deploy Sanitisers - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Ministries Ignore Safety Tips, Fail To Deploy Sanitisers (15605 Views)

FCCPC To Arraign Supermarkets, Pharmacies For Inflating Prices Of Sanitisers / COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) / Lagos Acquires New Equipment For Disinfection Of Public Places, Set To Deploy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Ministries Ignore Safety Tips, Fail To Deploy Sanitisers by Angelfrost(m): 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
femi4:
Ode! Is your face no longer part of the body

You really are quite dense... No wonder you easily result to insults.

Negro, go bandy words with individuals of your level of intelligence and comprehension. I honestly won't stoop this low. Not today!!! Bye!!! grin
Re: Coronavirus: Ministries Ignore Safety Tips, Fail To Deploy Sanitisers by Leopantro: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
PerfectMatchNG:
Please Stella Adadevoh is the reason Nigeria wasn't ravished by Ebola. NOT the Nigerian government. Yes she was assisted by a handful of people but everyone that facilitated in that success story did so in spite of the system NOT because of it.
So when I say one woman saved the country.. That's the short version of the answer but it is a correct and factual answer nonetheless. Dr Stella Adadevoh. Know her name. Read up on her. If you'd rather, watch 93 days on Netflix. If you'd rather not, you've sha read this thread.

The woman died saving an entire nation from peril. Left behind a husband and a son that's like our age. And you guys just want to believe it was the government that stopped Ebola wiping y'all out. It upsets me so I cant imagine how her family feels

Someone on Twitter said the government took care of Ebola with flying colours, that we should give them accolades
Re: Coronavirus: Ministries Ignore Safety Tips, Fail To Deploy Sanitisers by shiki(m): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
IWTBAB:
another Nairaland mumu post
From ur MUMU father

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch / COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria / Ganduje Builds Giginyu & Zoo Road Hospitals Abandoned 10 Years Ago (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.