Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion (49163 Views)

Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( / Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion / Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by Sirseedorf(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
We waiting to see what next

Hope all the way.

1 Like

Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by osuofia2(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
EVERY ONE KNOWS THE JUDGEMENT WAS ERROR BUT SHAME WONT LET THEM REVERSE IT

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by debbysure01(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
When It favors PDP, it's a good judgment, but when it's not, the Democracy is in danger. PDP should just go and learn how to play good opposition.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by valenu(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
Nothing dey this life shaa.
Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by DModeCntStopMe: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
shocked

Please, our amiable Justice Nweze thread carefully before the terrorist in Abuja and your sharia oga order will your arrest and eventual murder

To be forewarned is to be forearmed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by CanadaOrBust: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
THE NAME “NWEZE” IS FOREVER WRITTEN IN GOLD in the annals of Nigerian jurisprudence!!!!

Imagine how much pressure must have been put on him!
I’m sure there are other dissenters too but in the end they all caved and only him was left standing. Probably why they adjourned till 3!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by KmniAutos(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
IWTBAB:
but u allow other people to share their opinions without calling dem names too abi? wailing zombie

I'm saying A you are saying Z.....who be this one,do I look like I'm playing political or ethnic card here?

Have you eaten today...that should be your priority and not my post here ....misguided loser of a born bastarddd.

5 Likes

Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by Caezer(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
ejighikemeuwa:
Remember that the tanko handling this case came to the position unjustly for the purpose of fulanisation, he cannot give just judgment no matter the clearity of your truth and justice.
Don't worry, Ruzzia and Amedica will fix it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by pennywys(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
ejighikemeuwa:
Remember that the tanko handling this case came to the position unjustly for the purpose of fulanisation, he cannot give just judgment no matter the clearity of your truth and justice.

Chukwu gozie gi nwanem

everything in this administration happened in error

3 Likes

Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
NIGERIA HAS A CHIEF JUDGE WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF TECHNICALITY IN LAW

THEY ALLOWED RELIGIOUS JUDGE(SHARIA JUDGE) BECOME CHIEF JUSTICE OF A COUNTRY THAT IS SUPPOSEDLY PRACTICING COMMON LAW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by DavidEsq(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lekayabeans:
[s][/s]
If u know the importance of a dissenting judgement, u would have spoken better.
Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by truthbitesnaija: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
Injustice anywhere is Injustice everywhere. SC knows the truth....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by SirWarlock: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
KmniAutos:
Judging from the comments above it shows how stupid some Nigerians are being wired to think that one cannot air out his/her genuine opinion without being categorized as a Wailer or Zombie...like wtf!
Typical Nairaland comment section embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by Dbiz1111(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
maestroferddi:
Guts.

Ihedioha loses the battle but he will undoubtedly win the war.

Which war. grin grin. ..24?? He will never rule Imo again for life. Give us an Opponent come ..24 not weak Amadioha

3 Likes

Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by Xisnin(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Afamed:

I would have taken you serious, if you have said this in the case of Lyon in Bayelsa
You don't honestly think Imo and Bayelsa cases are the same do you?

1 Like

Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by Xisnin(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
debbysure01:
When It favors PDP, it's a good judgment, but when it's not, the Democracy is in danger. PDP should just go and learn how to play good opposition.
Stop reasoning like a kid!

1 Like

Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by adecz: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
Buhari the deposed dictator
only came to destroy democracy
the same way he did to the
Shagari led 2nd republic in 1983.
Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by Dbiz1111(m): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
KmniAutos:

I'm saying A you are saying Z.....who be this one,do I look like I'm playing political or ethnic card here?

Have you eaten today...that should be your priority and not my post here ....misguided loser of a born bastarddd.

grin grin grin practice what you preach uncle grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by adecz: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
Buhari the deposed dictator
only came to destroy democracy
the same way he did to the
Shagari led 2nd republic in 1983.

The man no fit change.
Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by frankmoney(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
Xisnin:

You don't honestly think Imo and Bayelsa cases are the same do you?
both cases doesn't show the will of the people . So PDP should shut up and accept thier loss
Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by Kingspin(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
The Imo judgement shall down as a day robbery by the court.
Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by AK481(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lovelies1:
Imolites and....
Well

@OluwaSavage much love

Check this house below build on 573sqm though is not located at Imo state but at Onitsha Anambra State if it at being at Imo state governor uzodinma will put the price at 30 million but at Anambra state at a good estate you can call Hillview it's 14 million naira

If you know you know

beke wu agbara.
Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by samdaisi: 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
A wise man among the six fools Yoruba proverb says that, one wise man among them is. the headmaster of fools
Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by globemoney: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Mopolchi:
Justice Nweze thanks for affirming that the judgment is an error. Injustice has been perpetuated by the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
Mechionu
Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by Kingspin(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
Afamed:

I would have taken you serious, if you have said this in the case of Lyon in Bayelsa
Ipob is a terrorist group, Bokoharam and herdsmen are your brothers.

Insane can be a matter of choice.

How can a court be bold to air error?

If lmo judgement clearly looking at the case was in favour of PDP or AA party I will speak very less.
Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by globemoney: 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
THE NAME “NWEZE” IS FOREVER WRITTEN IN GOLD in the annals of Nigerian jurisprudence!!!!

Imagine how much pressure must have been put on him!
I’m sure there are other dissenters too but in the end they all caved and only him was left standing. Probably why they adjourned till 3!
You are still here making noise. I told you must have bowed your head in shame. Justice Nweze is partisan and an embarrassment. Ihedioha had no case in the review
Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by Okuda(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
debbysure01:

you golks fail to realize that there is a huge diff in both cases. a very huge difference

1 Like

Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by Xisnin(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
frankmoney:
both cases doesn't show the will of the people . So PDP should shut up and accept thier loss
I don't engage illiterates.
Get off my mention!

1 Like

Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by NORSYK(m): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Dbiz1111:

Which war. grin grin. ..24?? He will never rule Imo again for life. Give us an Opponent come ..24 not weak Amadioha

As you are the God who decides who becomes what

2 Likes

Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by proclinician: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Afamed:

His opinion is inconsequential among the 7 panel judges.

Of course it is inconsequential. So are the lives of these ones below. They can be killed in 50s and no one would blink.

1 Like

Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by 49cents(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Tosquo:
This is the next type of wailing!!! Sore losers grin

I am not a PDP and APC but the fact that the awarded votes to hope exceeds the accredited votes shows that justice as far as those numbers are concerned has been miscarried

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Allen Onyema: In Three Days, All Airlines In Nigeria Will Shut Down / Pictures Of Lekki Deep Seaport / INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.