|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,483,208 members, 5,623,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 09:42 AM
ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts / Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)
|Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by Viktom(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03|
See Photo Of A Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo State
Amazing! Reports have it that these set of witches were hindered from transforming, and flying back home due to prayers from an alleged church called The Miracle Cornerstone, and as a result, they got stucked in their meeting point.
The picture depicts witches in their gathering, and with their flying saucers; many have opined that the saucer/tray is the same thing they eat with. Reports have it that many have been killed mysteriously in the village, while many illnesses have sprouted, until the aforementioned church came into the community to curb the evil by these women.
According to reports by a lady whoes name is Ruth, and many others who attested to the pictures going viral on Facebook, they have allegedly said that this incident happened in a community in Edo State. They said that the church had embarked in prayers for the revelation of the witches who disturbed the church’s vicinity, and the community at night.
Behold, reports have it that the witches were stucked in their meeting point, pleading for mercy the following morning.
Unprecedented, unique and powerful such church could be, to overpower the gathering of evil, we ought to be amazed.
Many villagers are in shock after identifying the women in the gathering according to @Ruth Palic, who says her mother lives in the community (Jutta), and also similar reports have it that the village head and elders have vouched to burn these women alive, as they are all pleading for mercy.
However, many comments have emerged, with many witnessing the story and the pictures, as they said it happened last week, many have opined that they should not be burned alive, but rather, they should face appropriate and judicious prosecution.
Could this be the way forward to save the community
|Re: Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by Viktom(m): 5:25pm On Mar 03|
Edo and witchcraft are like APC and failure
|Re: Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by donbachi(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03|
|Re: Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by Elton02(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03|
their MTN Network failed them.. #erryWhereYouGo
|Re: Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by blackboy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03|
Hmmm I am seeing men and....
|Re: Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by chiemmanuel(m): 7:13pm On Mar 03|
OP, I can see you there
|Re: Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by Professorcplus(m): 8:39pm On Mar 03|
Op what's the title of the movie. Nollywood dey hungry me watch
|Re: Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by Wolexdey(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03|
GOD BE PRAISE. JESUS IS LORD
|Re: Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by DECOtech(m): 9:06pm On May 22|
No be men I de see for the picture so, abi the witches leave their boobs for house before flying to the meeting ground?
Abeg na lie joor!
|Re: Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by tobechi20(m): 12:23am On May 23|
Bollywood movie scene. passerby gather as usual
|Re: Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by Kobojunkie: 2:51am On May 23|
Flying Saucers? Nigerians and tory!
|Re: Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by Judybash93(m): 2:58am On May 23|
If they can truly fly, i think Nigeria should harness the kind of technology for public use because it'll be freaking phenomenal
|Re: Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by OtemAtum: 4:22am On May 23|
And lo, another set of innocent people are going to die innocently for superstitious accusation. It has always been happening like that and unfortunately it's still happening. Mother Earth is sad
Read the Book of Universal History for similar issue.
Otem Erectus 112:1-30
Chapter One Hundred and Twelve
1. opisa who became the Oniruwa after the death of his father Iruwa had two wives.
2. Now the two wives of opisa had given birth to two children apiece. And the children did not grow up to a year before they died.
3. For they fell sick often and died eventually.
4. Now the Oniruwa sought after a priest, saying, tell me the cause of my misfortune.
5. And the priest said, there are many witches and wizards in the land.
6. Let them be gathered together and beheaded.
7. Are they not the flying birds we see at night? Are they not also the rats and the cats which run around? For the witches go in other appearances to do evil.
9. Now the king said, how shall we overcome them? And the priest said, we shall hunt them down one after the other.
10. Now at night, the priests assembled the hunters. And they hunted the nighthawks and the bats and owls which they saw flying around.
11. Now when they had shot stones at any bird, they went to see where it had fallen.
12. And whenever a bird had fallen at the roof of a house, they went into the hut to find the witch, thinking that the bird had entered into that hut and had turned back to a human.
13. Now the old women of such huts were taken and burnt or stoned to death publicly. And where there was no old woman, they took the little children who could not speak well yet.
14. For they said that the bird was it which had turned back to the old witch or the little witch or wizard.
15. Now a day came when the hunters chased a mole at night. And the mole hurried into the palace wounded.
16. And they entered the palace court that night and saw Omata the aged mother of the king lying on the bare floor outside. And when she saw them, she laughed.
17. And they informed the king, saying, surely your mother is a witch also.
18. Surely she is the one who did not let any of your children survive.
19. Now the king was surprised and said, I think my mother is worried by old age. For many times, she loves to play in the sand like a child.
20' And at other times, she bathed herself outside. And she even wandered out of the palace sometimes.
21' And she complains about many things now more than how she does when she was young.
22. And she laughs unnecesarily too. But we did not think of all these things as witchcraft till today.
23' Now the priest said, all these are the signs of witchcraft. Bring her and let us kill her. For she transformed from a mole to a human when we shot a stone at her.
24. Now the king refused that his mother should be killed. Now in the morning, it was announced all over the land that the mother of Oniruwa was a witch. But the king had refused that he should be killed.
25. Now all those whose parents and grandparents had been killed for witchcraft came and protested.
26' And they chanted, opisa give us your mother. Give her to us, for she is a witch. A homo in the day and a mole at night.
27. Bring the old witch for a kill. Now when the people did not cease, the Oniruwa released his mother to be killed.
28. And she was stripped Unclad and stoned to death.
29. And they went and cast her body in a thick bush where those whom they had killed as witches and wizards were kept.
30' And the place was forbidden to the common people.
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by Okd1: 10:24am On May 23|
Scam all na to promote one dead church somewhere, any church that goes this far to stage such an act is really a cause for concern people should not even worship there.
|Re: Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by Kobojunkie: 10:40am On May 23|
Burn them? Is this story true in any form? What gives anyone the right to decide for any other what they can or cannot believe in?
What is going on here? And where are the churchians for whom it is claimed that their prayers disrupted these witches? I hope they are out there praying and demanding that this evil.not be done either?
|Re: Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by CodeTemplar: 11:04am On May 23|
|Re: Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by OtemAtum: 6:33pm On May 23|
CodeTemplar:Clap for yourself
|Re: Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by orisa37: 9:28pm On May 23|
WITCHES ARE BEAUTIFUL BUT THESE ARE UGLY. SEE THAT HEAD. VERY FLAT AND FAT.
|Re: Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On May 23|
orisa37:Post your picture make we see who ugly pass!
|Re: Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by orisa37: 9:33am On May 24|
I AM A SPIRIT, MORE POWERFUL AND MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THOSE MISERABLE WITCHES YOU DISPLAY UP THERE. LOOK AT THOSE TEETH. THEY HAVE SUCKED HUMAN BLOOD TIRED. SPIRITS BRUSH THEIR TEETH WITH ORAL-B.
I DON'T MEAN DEMONS. I MEAN ANGELS.
|Re: Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On May 24|
orisa37:Yeah right... Abeg post your picture may we compare o'jare! I can handle seeing you as I am a big fan of the show Supernatural -- been a fan since 2005. So nothing new here.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150