Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) (89869 Views)

EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Recovers Cars, Laptops (Photos) / 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) / 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by benedictuyi(m): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
See as I dy laff. So a mini coffin will automatically generate money?

Let us have sense this new decade abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by ebuka10box(m): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
nzeobi:
Why display the coffin, freedom of worship is in the constitution.
Take him to court and allow him practice his religion as he deems fit.
you are a fool. So shall they tie your destiny to a coffin if u don't change ur views

3 Likes

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by e316(m): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
grin
Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
But why are they bowing down their heads in prayer like that?
Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Homeboiy: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
[quote author=spirul77 post=87144176][/quote]

Yes, today
Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Kuficking: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
Wow
Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by paskalz(m): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
After catching them, what next?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
sochey:
Mad oh!
Mad oh!
Mad oh!
Mad oh!!!
Nansense and lubbish grin
Are u alright?

4 Likes

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
And Na so go dey form big boy for town upandan

1 Like

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by TruthSpeaker: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
LOL, FETISH YAHOO DUDES. IT’S SEEMS AS IF THEY LEAVE THEIR VICTIMS BRAIN DEAD BEFORE THEY START DRAINING THE HARD CURRENCIES.
Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
sad see their evil heads. These are the type of boys our girls like best.

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
all this yahoo boys need to sit their ass down and know that yahoo no dey pay again.
Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Na coffin to use bury him pet cat abi na rabbit sef... Should not b a biggy
Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Basilpearck(m): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
They have freedom of worship, they Can practice any religion they choose to. NPF abet leave those boys them Neva commit any crime, they practicing their religion.

1 Like

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
I don't support them, but money must be made

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by sochey(f): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
TeleboiZ005:
Are u alright?

I don't think so sad
Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by edupedia: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
Afonjas

After chanting sai barber...

Now this... SMH sad

Very stupid IPOB/BIA-FRAUD comment...

4 Likes

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
ebuka10box:
you are a fool. So shall they tie your destiny to a coffin if u don't change ur views

What are you saying, how can they tie a person's destiny to a coffin. Please change your myopic views about life and let others be with their religion.

7 Likes

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Agugbadin: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
When God chased devil away from heaven, I have a feeling that he may have landed in black nations of Africa. The heart of a black person is desperately wicked

1 Like

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by tolux247(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hhmmmm
Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by emmajodeci(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Homeboiy:
Last last na social media go kill us all in this country.

A man stabbed a girl near urukpotha hall today, instead of people to rush her to hospital, they where busy taking pictures till she bleed to death.

Inside life
Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
deolurexy1:
Do this so called Efcc return this recorvered monies back to the victims?

Classic case of Peter robbing Paul.... grin

I never heard of Peter robbing Paul. But I know of Robbing Peter to pay Paul

6 Likes

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Comedian2019: 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Confused goats
Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
sochey:

I don't think so sad
I see. u need a doc cos u were busy sounding like a siren. Also take enough water.
Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by oodua1stson: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
This efcc are just as useless as apc. If you must charge them for fraud then do your job! What's the point of displaying the items? Is it illegal to own a mini coffin or what? Useless set of fools like their Oga

1 Like

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by ZombieHUNT: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Amotekun will not save you from sai barber you voted
edupedia:

Very stupid IPOB/BIA-FRAUD comment...

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by OBTMOS(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Homeboiy:
Last last na social media go kill us all in this country.

A man stabbed a girl near urukpotha hall today, instead of people to rush her to hospital, they where busy taking pictures till she bleed to death.
you were they also, you are not different from them
Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Honestly in the next 5 years, almost everybody would become a certified Yahoo boy... naija is hard
Roadtoyesterday:
Very soon, I might be tempted to join... Yes and if anybody quote me trying to attack, it will not be well with whoever that try it..... All my life I'v been legitimately working and striving to make money, friends that surrounded me are all yahoo gangs, yet I refuse to join, instead I kept on hustling. Until I lost my dear job just becos I couldn't lie or act to reap some junior workers off their hard earned money. The lost of the job, touched every angle of my life in just one month, I was the main dependant for many in my family, I have jr brothers I sponsor to school, I have parents I have to support...... The only work I had stopped with the hope when some credible bosses heard abt it, they will act to reinstate me asap, little did I know no one is indispensable.

Rght now yahoo its my only hope of meeting up with my high profile debts.

6 Likes

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
The girl follow for hustle or for stepping down after hustle?

1 Like

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by splendour7(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Afonja and charms,these ones are yahoo men not boys,,,enough of this rubbish call them witch doctors not yahoo boys(internet fraudsters) stop calling a spade shovel.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by sochey(f): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
TeleboiZ005:
I see. u need a doc cos u were busy sounding like a siren. Also take enough water.

I'm perfectly fine oo...

Take enough water this night??

Anyhows, take water too

Wala!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years / Pablo Escobar's Nephew Finds £14million Cash In A Wall In One Of His Houses / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.