Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Hooting Owl - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Hooting Owl (1098 Views)

How Do Baby Owl Sleep? / Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) / The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hooting Owl by Okd1: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hello everyone, I woke up this morning to a sharp screeching by this baby owl who happened to have fallen off the nest on a coconut tree behind my house. I decided to keep it as a pet and prevented some superstitious people from killing it calling it witch. It's very upsetting seeing people who should have known better accusing baby owl of witchcraft.

3 Likes

Re: Hooting Owl by Pearlkennel(m): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
Wow Luckiest man alive! 20k just dropped for you!

Hope you know how to take care of it tho. Get a cage, get it dried fish or you can take it to a vet for check up, determine the particular owl breed and age estimation.

If you raise it successfully, it should gain massive weight before December, thats if it doesn’t turn into a woman...lol, that’s 20k on a platter of gold. I’ll keep following you for updates. Might have a customer for you.

1 Like

Re: Hooting Owl by skyhighweb(m): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
cute bird

u looking for a studio to record ur songs? wanna upload ur tracks here www.soundlala.com, house ten got u covered dial 090 7525 2828 LAGOS EGBEDA
Re: Hooting Owl by Okd1: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
Thanks for the advice... I will keep you posted on happenings.
Re: Hooting Owl by Okd1: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
Thanks
skyhighweb:
cute bird

u looking for a studio to record ur songs?
wanna upload ur tracks here www.soundlala.com,
house ten got u covered
dial 090 7525 2828
LAGOS EGBEDA
Re: Hooting Owl by qwertyboss(m): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
I really need this Bird as a pet, I wish I was the one who found it.
Please am willing to pay for waybill if you don't need that Angelic beauty.
Re: Hooting Owl by DaInferno(m): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
am in benue... hit me up if u need it, I will get it,then you will come and get it!
Re: Hooting Owl by DaInferno(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
qwertyboss:
I really need this Bird as a pet, I wish I was the one who found it.
Please am willing to pay for waybill if you don't need that Angelic beauty.
can u come get it in benue?
Re: Hooting Owl by laivwire(m): 12:02am On Mar 06, 2020
I hope the mother doesn't come for you.
Re: Hooting Owl by chukskafor(m): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
Somebody's village people just dusted his file

Re: Hooting Owl by davillian(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
Pearlkennel:
Wow Luckiest man alive! 20k just dropped for you!

Hope you know how to take care of it tho. Get a cage, get it dried fish or you can take it to a vet for check up, determine the particular owl breed and age estimation.

If you raise it successfully, it should gain massive weight before December, thats if it doesn’t turn into a woman...lol, that’s 20k on a platter of gold. I’ll keep following you for updates. Might have a customer for you.
Dried fish keh
Please don't feed anything cook,fried or dry
Get fresh meat simple...
You can train it same way they train falcons..
Re: Hooting Owl by DidiLove1: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Birds of prey make poor pets. They are natural hunters and so are used to catching their own food. Your hand feeding them may just be a waste of time.

Please be a humanitarian and release the bird back to the wild.

(1) (Reply)

. / Pls Expert Help My one and half years old Gsd Is Loosing Hair / Dog Trainers Only. Follow The Link To Join Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.