Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Food Business Ideas That Are Profitable Which You Can Start-up In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Food Business Ideas That Are Profitable Which You Can Start-up In Nigeria (10987 Views)

Areas Of AEPS Business Those Are Profitable? / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food Business Ideas That Are Profitable Which You Can Start-up In Nigeria by Smpreneurs: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
Food Business Ideas That Are Profitable Which You Can Start-Up in Nigeria

Several food business ideas are valuable and have the potential of bringing you real cash in Nigeria.

The food industry as a whole is an industry that has a place for everyone in it. It just requires been disciplined and working hard to be able to deliver what the customers are asking for.

The industry is a rewarding type, especially when you are getting positive results from your customers.

If you are thinking of going into the food business, this article will help you in identifying the profitable types, which you can be sure of having returns when you invest your money, energy and time in it.

• Opening a farm to table food restaurant

We all know the best meals are made from fresh ingredients. With this knowledge, you can open a farm to table restaurant.

With this, everyone is your target market because nobody hates healthy and fresh meals as they are nutritious.
You can fail in this line of business as far as you know how to make a meal.

• Catering service

Are you someone that has skills in-home cooking and can cook for a large group of people? If so, then you can consider going into the catering service. You can make use of your knowledge to make money

Apart from the benefits, you will see as a caterer; it also gives you the opportunities to meet different people from different aspects of life

It includes people you help in making food for their birthdays' parties, wedding parties and so on

Read more: https://smpreneurs.com/03/food-business-ideas-that-are-profitable-which-you-can-start-up-in-nigeria/
Re: Food Business Ideas That Are Profitable Which You Can Start-up In Nigeria by automaniac69: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Thanks for all these ideas. Tell me, is catering business really profitable in Nigeria? I am thinking of opening a cafe but not sure if it will bring me money. I also recommend this czech company register firm that can help you to register business in other countries if you are interested. They can also help opening offshore business and will give their clients bank accounts for free.
Re: Food Business Ideas That Are Profitable Which You Can Start-up In Nigeria by uthlaw: 12:38am On Mar 04, 2020
Try food supply....I can supply you redoil if you stay in Abuja,Kaduna or kano,and I can supply pepper,local rice and beans if you stay in lagos,ibadan or porthacut!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Forcados Oil Comes Back In Fresh Blow To OPEC Curbs / Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion / English Pool Fixed Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.