Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich (17030 Views)

Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by adewale4great: 6:31am On May 30, 2020
good write up keep it up
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2020
adewale4great:
good write up keep it up
thanks
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by adewale4great: 6:43am On May 31, 2020
uprof:
thanks
I have questions fro you prof
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 6:37pm On May 31, 2020
adewale4great:
I have questions fro you prof
go ahead sir
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by adewale4great: 7:25am On Jun 01, 2020
uprof:
go ahead sir
how can a person be making use of it time to make a fortune rather than earning a living
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
adewale4great:
how can a person be making use of it time to make a fortune rather than earning a living
you need to go two three stages to economic independence/financial freedom
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by iHart(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
One person hundred accounts. See how you are muddling your questions and answers. You really get time oh. Welldone
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by adewale4great: 7:42am On Jun 02, 2020
uprof:
you need to go two three stages to economic independence/financial freedom
can you tell me the three stages
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by facenglish: 8:10am On Jun 02, 2020
adewale4great:
can you tell me the three stages
. 1. mindset reprogramming

2. skills set development

3. practical
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by Biafrareform(m): 8:14am On Jun 02, 2020
ennywise is the best investment for u in 2020. Dealers in all form of investment across the globe like Forex, Agricultural produce, Gold, Hard Currency, Estate, Comapny shares, Telecommunications . They accept cash from u and invest in and pay u 2% daily from the profit they make. Minimum investment is a $100 and u get a welcome bonus of 10$.
Quick and instant withdrawal. Use of bitcoin, perfect money and payeer.

Contact me on o8o76422167 for ur registration and tutorials and also be added to the whatsapp group of pennywise investors
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Biafrareform:
ennywise is the best investment for u in 2020. Dealers in all form of investment across the globe like Forex, Agricultural produce, Gold, Hard Currency, Estate, Comapny shares, Telecommunications . They accept cash from u and invest in and pay u 2% daily from the profit they make. Minimum investment is a $100 and u get a welcome bonus of 10$.
Quick and instant withdrawal. Use of bitcoin, perfect money and payeer.

Contact me on o8o76422167 for ur registration and tutorials and also be added to the whatsapp group of pennywise investors
Well done marketer
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by adewale4great: 7:29am On Jun 03, 2020
adewale4great:
I want you to answer this question
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
adewale4great:
I want you to answer this question
I will have to take you through the three phases of business development
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by adewale4great: 6:40am On Jun 04, 2020
uprof:
I will have to take you through the three phases of business development
what are the three phases pls?
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 7:01am On Jun 05, 2020
adewale4great:
what are the three phases pls?
mindset reprogramming, skills set development, practical. These are the three phases
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by adewale4great: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
uprof:
mindset reprogramming, skills set development, practical. These are the three phases
,can we start with the first phase?
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 6:20am On Jun 07, 2020
adewale4great:
,can we start with the first phase?
I'm going to place you on a personal finance book challenge
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by adewale4great: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
uprof:
I'm going to place you on a personal finance book challenge
how long will that take?
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 6:23am On Jun 08, 2020
adewale4great:
how long will that take?
maximum of two weeks
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by adewale4great: 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
uprof:
maximum of two weeks
OK! what is the name of the book?
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2020
adewale4great:
OK! what is the name of the book?
the richest man in the Babylon

1 Like

Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by adewale4great: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
uprof:
the richest man in the Babylon
where can I get the book?
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2020
adewale4great:
where can I get the book?
its available on pdfdrive
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by adewale4great: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
uprof:
its available on pdfdrive
ok! dot com right
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 6:47am On Jun 11, 2020
adewale4great:
ok! dot com right
dot net
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by adewale4great: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
uprof:
dot net
OK! I will tell you when I finish download
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2020
adewale4great:
OK! I will tell you when I finish download
OK!
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by adewale4great: 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
uprof:
OK!
I'm done with download, I will start reading as early as possible
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 6:59am On Jun 13, 2020
adewale4great:
I'm done with download, I will start reading as early as possible
OK! No problem!
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by adewale4great: 7:35am On Jun 15, 2020
uprof:
OK! No problem!
better expensive 35% moving forward
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
adewale4great:
better expensive 35% moving forward
good! I hope you are paying attention to details
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by adewale4great: 7:07am On Jun 16, 2020
uprof:
good! I hope you are paying attention to details
I'm doing that bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH / Naira Now N225 In Paralllel Market On Friday 25th June 2015 / How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.