Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available (675 Views)

Enjoy Affordable And Quality Health Plan That Covers Your Medical Expenses / Natural Ways To Increase Sparm Count And Quality / Countries With Cheapest And Quality Medicare For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Heyllo, we still have quality hand sanitizer in stock and very affordable.

Please if you work in any ministry in need of supply, kindly contact us here: 0,8,0,5,2,5,3,2,0,07.

If you already have dispensers, you can buy in litres and just refill.

We sell cheap. Contact us now while stock lasts.
Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Strongbest:

Please if you work in any ministry in need of supply, kindly contact us here: 0,8,0,5,2,5,3,2,0,07.

Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2020
Keep your oder coming!
Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2020
Strongbest:

Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ok ok

Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2020
As every is locking down, please be informed that we have our products in some states and stores where you can easily pick up your hand sanitizer without any hidrance.

If you're in Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Enugu, Kogi and Deta state (Asaba precisely), kindly contact me for details.
Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2020
Let's just stay safe. Everything will be alright soon.
Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
We can send your product to you anywhere.

Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Available in 50mls, 100mls, 200 mls, 500 mls and 5litres to 10 litres.

Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Call me and let's discuss. We can supply you just anyway you want it.

We can supply in big kegs and send to you anywhere for you to brand in your name if you want.

Let's talk business guys.

Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 9:01am On Apr 17, 2020
Open and always here for you.
Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2020
We always here for you.

Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2020
We have different packages for you.
Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2020
We can supply in any quantity and send over to where ever you are.

If you want to brand in your name we can do that for you too.

Keep in mind, we produce standard and high quality hand sanitizer.

We also produce other disinfectant for cleaning and disinfecting hard surfaces such as floor, door Knobs etc.

Contact us, let's do business together.
Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2020
We are doing very well.

Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2020
If you have a pharmaceutical store and want us to customize our hand sanitizer in your name, as in, in the name of your shop - we do that too.

Amazing right?
Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2020
Lab test for confirmation of quality available too.
Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2020
If you are a philanthropist and will like to distribute sanitizer to some organizations or people anywher, contact us.

We can brand in your name and package beautifully for you.

Hit me up and book a space for your order. Let's do well together

Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by ozone4oz(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Strongbest:
We can send your product to you anywhere.

Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA
Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
ozone4oz:

Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA

Lols. Una matter don tire person abeg.

Why can't you create a thread and post your fake videos there?

Oh, I see you already have a thread. Wait for your payment. ... cheesy

Hustle the right way dude......
Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by ozone4oz(m): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2020
Strongbest:

Lols. Una matter don tire person abeg.

Why can't you create a thread and post your fake videos there?

Oh, I see you already have a thread. Wait for your payment. ... cheesy

Hustle the right way dude......

Faaaaaaaaarrrrrr from it bro

Look through my profile, I rarely post or start a thread on nairaland or most social media. I'm too busy for that
I dont live in Nigeria but see the disturbing news coming from nigeria.

Our health sector isnt ready for this pandemic if the numbers rise quickly.

NCDC no even send u, forget their pastmaga on social media ooo

NOA cant even do simple sensitization

Nigeria is terribly broke

The little way i can help is to spread the word on how to keep safe with home made sanitizer.
the most important thing every nigeria can do is to ensure they dont catch the virus, i dont wanna talk about isolation centers in 9ja

i love DIYs and lots of video to share and thousands of dollars saved doing most things myself

na time i no get to edit and post the videos
Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2020
Heyllo people, top of the morning to everyone from here.

Just for the record, please I won't answer any question as regards the production of your hand sanitizer you learned wherever.

I have warned us much enough. If you watched or learned production of sanitizer anywhere, kindly contact who ever gave you such lessons for your answers. undecided

I produce and sell hand sanitizer and I currently do not have any free lesson on such for now and I am sorry if that hurts.

So, if I ignored your mail or didn't give you your expected answer on call - on such issue, know that I am just being professional enough. Ose.
Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2020
Yesterday delivery to a bank

Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2020
There are several products in the market these days. You have to choose the best.

A good Hand Sanitizer at this time should have the ability to eliminate harmful bacteria and should have antiviral properties. That's what we need at this time.

Unfortunately, alot of people have flooded the market with some unnecessary products just to make profit. Now, that's my fear for this country.

People who have no business with sanitizer are now into the business just for the money. Potency isn't even any of their concern - just the money.

The above is why you have to be careful the kind of sanitizer you use.

Basically, 80% and above pure alcohol is required in any good hand sanitizer. Then other materials with antiviral and antibacterial properties
Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2020
Choose wisely

Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Choose the right hand sanitizer to stay really safe.

Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2020
A good deal awaits you.

Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2020
Talk to us today, for a good deal!

Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2020
We take the lead, others follow

Re: Affordable And Quality Handsanitizers Available by Strongbest(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2020
If you are one of those who have dived into production of sanitizer but deep within, you know you need a professional advice, feel free to contact me.

Of course, not free.

For the sake of the health of the general public, seek professional advice on how effective hand sanitizer is made.

(1) (Reply)

Private Hospital In Kano Made A Press Release About Suspected COVID-19 Death / My Brother's Skin Condition / How Much Does Consultant Medical Doctors Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.