Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,561 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Marriage Is Sweet When You Get Married To The Right Man – Stephanie Okereke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Is Sweet When You Get Married To The Right Man – Stephanie Okereke (757 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Debuts Low Cut Hairstyle / Stephanie Okereke Rocking Native Wears / Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is Sweet When You Get Married To The Right Man – Stephanie Okereke by Transparent(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Popular Nollywood diva, Stephanie Okereke has said that marriage is sweet when you get married to the right man.
Stephanie.

In an interview with Media personnel, Stephanie Okereke talked about her personal life.

She further said that it took her so many years before she gave birth to her first child due to the agreement between her and husband.

In her statement:

“marriage has been very good to me and it has been a wonderful experience all the way. I am happy that I am with someone I love and we are both happy to be sharing the rest of our lives with each other. I have no regrets about getting married at the time I did as I believe that God’s time is the best”.

Apart from that, Stephanie also revealed her enthusiasm for an acting career, stating that she really loves her career and was happy to have discovered that during her tender age.

READ MORE NEWS: https://www.akinblog.com/2020/03/03/marriage-is-sweet-when-you-get-married-to-the-right-man-stephanie-okereke/
Re: Marriage Is Sweet When You Get Married To The Right Man – Stephanie Okereke by masterflowx(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sense kill you there Stephanie...
Re: Marriage Is Sweet When You Get Married To The Right Man – Stephanie Okereke by GOFRONT(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
wink
Re: Marriage Is Sweet When You Get Married To The Right Man – Stephanie Okereke by Hhansome(m): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
Good to know there are still sweet marriages out there.

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill’s New Private Jet Searched By Feds (video) / #AMVCA7: AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners / Selfish Eniola Badmus Charging 150k Just For Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.