Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige (24448 Views)

State House Visitors To Undergo COVID-19 Test, Says Presidency / New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by 2mercy: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
The Presidency has commenced screening of visitors and staff to the State House, Abuja, following the confirmation of the first case of coronavirus called COVID-19 last Friday in the country.

The medical personnel posted at the last entry point to various offices in the Presidential Villa were working to ensure that the guests and staff complied with the use of hand sanitizers to disinfect their hands.

The officials also used digital thermometers to check body temperatures of visitors at the Main Reception in the presence of security personnel. Among the high profile visitors who passed through the screening on Tuesday around 4:50pm was the Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige.

Hand sanitizers and digital thermometers had equally been provided at the Secretariat of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NFG) in Abuja as of last Friday when our reporter visited the place.

The Federal Ministry of Health, through the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), had activated a national Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) at the highest level and was leading the national response.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/coronavirus-presidency-screens-state-house-visitors-including-ngige.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by Hhansome(m): 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
Anyone can contract the virus.

11 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by Cmanforall: 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
That's precautionary measure. The virus has more devastating effects on elderly and those with underlying medical conditions.
Now imagine if it gets to Aso rock where some people fall in both categories of the vulnerable group.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by Okoroawusa: 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
Nigeria is responding well to this epidemic unlike other countries

8 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by Memphitz537(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2020
Lemme digress a bit....

I have closely studied all the bills being brought before the 9th Nigerian Senate by northern senators and none of them is worth looking into at all.

Rubbish bills everywhere

Leaves me wondering if these are the same people who collect N13.5m per month... angry angry angry

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by Basiratalented(f): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2020
They should o. Nobody is above Corona

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by millionboi2: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2020
Thy no won die

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by Yankiss(m): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2020
Please, this is most necessary. The number one citizen of Nigeria must be safe!!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by ZombieHUNT: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2020
Covid 19 must get to the wicked...

Whether they like it or not

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by 90gist: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by kaludestiny10(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2020
Fear fear people. Them no wan die but are inactive to the plights of the citizens.

23 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by globalresource: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2020
They wont want that virus near Buhari na grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by MightyThor(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2020
Cmanforall:
That's precautionary measure. The virus has more devastating effects on elderly and those with underlying medical conditions.
Now imagine if it gets to Aso rock where some people fall in both categories of the vulnerable group.

Guy no fear call the main person name wey fall under both category. grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by easyfem(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2020
i wish this covid-19 could enter aso rock

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by ZombieHUNT: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2020
millionboi2:
Thy no won die

Corruption money tastes good for Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by okejoshua2201(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2020
wehdon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by Offpoint: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2020
Aso Rock that is full of OLD PEOPLE, if aunty CoroLina ju di enter their lasan... wee wee bee PRESIDENCY-LESS in 2 weeksgrin

We used to a have President in Nigeria, now we have PRESIDENCY.

The Aso Rock should be protected against corona virus with all might please, I don't like those guys over there... but I don't want Corona to be the one to harm them.

I'll prefer Boko, bandits OR herdsmen to do the job.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2020
Hhansome:
Anyone can contract the virus.

Those tyrants should just contract it and leave Nigeria alone

8 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by Otii4god: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2020
Wetin happen to their so-called leg shake, abi state house never comply?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by ZombieHUNT: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2020
MightyThor:

Buhari oooooo!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by Fasindo: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2020
shocked

Buhari may not even be aware they are screening people in Aso rock.

This shows that they don't even have confidence in the screening being done at the airport.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
Covid 19 must get to the wicked...

Whether they like it or not

Covid 19 no dey look face

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by KennieKingOba(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2020
when it comes to corruption, they are above the law and court order, now that its virus that may send them to the other side, they obey with the whole heart

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by cRobo: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2020
They are afraid because they know now that western hospitals won't save them otherwise you would have seen all Nigerian politicians desert Nigeria by fleeing

Well

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by Anneka101(f): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2020
I wish they could treat insecurities this way. But they are not affected. So they don't care.

I know if the Corona virus was only effective on the masses all these proactive measures won't be taken.

TBH... We have wicked set of leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2020
Precaution majors needs to be taken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by kaludestiny10(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2020
Buhari and his chief of staff
MightyThor:

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by OhiOfIhima: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2020
80yrs old Buhari no wan die.... grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by yomalex(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2020
I should spray my hand?

Do you know who I am?

I will deal with you

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2020
kaludestiny10:
Fear fear people. Them no wan die but are inactive to the plights of the citizens.

No be una carry them reach there
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by SAD007(m): 11:19am On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige by victorikpe(m): 11:19am On Mar 04, 2020
Smart move

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Foreign Reserve Is $3.7 Billion, Not $33.8 Billion - JP Morgan / The Names Of God and the meaning. / Ganduje Commissions 7 New Ambulances (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.