Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

BREAKING: Ronaldo Flies To Portugal To See His Mum Who Had Stroke - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: Ronaldo Flies To Portugal To See His Mum Who Had Stroke (1271 Views)

World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final / Cristiano Ronaldo's World Cup Hopes Take Hit As Serbia Shock Portugal To Win Gro / Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Ronaldo Flies To Portugal To See His Mum Who Had Stroke by Kazeem2222(m): 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
Juventus forward and Five-time Ballon d’or winner, Cristiano Ronaldo has flown to Madeira to see his mum, Delores Aveiro on Tuesday morning, following news of her been sick with stroke.

Though, the situation has been calmed by the footballer where he tweeted that his mother is “stable and recovering” after she was agonized by a stroke in the early hours of Tuesday morning, 3rd March, 2020.

The Portugal national team captain moved to his hometown of Funchal to see his mother, Delores Aveiro after she was carried to the Dr. Ne’lio Mendonca hospital in the Portuguese island of Madeira.

Cristiano Ronaldo took to his twitter account to calm the situation and appreciating everyone who supported when it went rough, He tweeted:

“Thank you for all your messages of support for my mum. She is currently stable and recovering in hospital.”

“Me and my family would like to thank the medical team looking after her, and kindly ask that we are all given some privacy at this time.”

Juventus manager, Maurizio Sarri confirmed Ronaldo family and personal issues insisting that he might be unavailable for selection in Wednesday’s Coppa Italia semi-final return leg against AC Milan at the Allianz Stadium which has been currently postponed due to the fear of the spread of deadly Coronavirus.

“Ronaldo’s problems are of a personal relevance, so his presence will depend on whether these problems will get resolved or not,” Sarri told Skypsport.

“He will decide. His absence would change our strategy, he can’t be substituted.”

Source: https://abegabeg.com/ronaldo-flies-to-portugal-to-see-his-mum-who-had-stroke/

Re: BREAKING: Ronaldo Flies To Portugal To See His Mum Who Had Stroke by elotajohn1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
angry
Re: BREAKING: Ronaldo Flies To Portugal To See His Mum Who Had Stroke by Gwagone: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ororo don escape coronavirus smiley
Re: BREAKING: Ronaldo Flies To Portugal To See His Mum Who Had Stroke by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
I'm having some fears this could be more of a Corona virus related issue than the heading says. I hope my fears are not confirmed. #SelfQuarantine.

Re: BREAKING: Ronaldo Flies To Portugal To See His Mum Who Had Stroke by wyzzhi: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
God please protect Ronaldo's mum... Amen

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ronaldo Flies To Portugal To See His Mum Who Had Stroke by Bewiseedet(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Get well soon mama
Re: BREAKING: Ronaldo Flies To Portugal To See His Mum Who Had Stroke by Roadtoyesterday: 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
Mama Ronaldo stroke? Let assume she has been thinking, what could she has been thinking that could lead to stroke?
Re: BREAKING: Ronaldo Flies To Portugal To See His Mum Who Had Stroke by Nbote(m): 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2020
I dont understand, should he have trekked to Portugal
Re: BREAKING: Ronaldo Flies To Portugal To See His Mum Who Had Stroke by wyzzhi: 12:08am On Mar 04, 2020
Maybe his mum was busy thinking toomuch about Messi and 6th Ballon d'or... Na thinking dey cause stroke na.. Hehehe grin
Re: BREAKING: Ronaldo Flies To Portugal To See His Mum Who Had Stroke by popweezy(m): 7:34am On Mar 04, 2020
wyzzhi:
Maybe his mum was busy thinking toomuch about Messi and 6th Ballon d'or... Na thinking dey cause stroke na.. Hehehe grin
first time I'm reading a comment from the most empty headed individual on nairaland...feels good though. Cuz I hardly believe this kind of creature exists

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ronaldo Flies To Portugal To See His Mum Who Had Stroke by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2020
popweezy:
first time I'm reading a comment from the most empty headed individual on nairaland...feels good though. Cuz I hardly believe this kind of creature exists
Over the years, I've learnt to ignore stupid and senseless people's post like the one u just quotedtongue
Re: BREAKING: Ronaldo Flies To Portugal To See His Mum Who Had Stroke by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2020
Would he have CREPT before...??
Re: BREAKING: Ronaldo Flies To Portugal To See His Mum Who Had Stroke by wyzzhi: 8:43am On Mar 04, 2020
popweezy:

E don dey enter insult levels
Re: BREAKING: Ronaldo Flies To Portugal To See His Mum Who Had Stroke by IamCeazer(m): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2020
Wat a tryin time 4 d God Of Soccer, D mom is all he's got. Qick recovery Mama Ronaldo!
Re: BREAKING: Ronaldo Flies To Portugal To See His Mum Who Had Stroke by cr7lomo: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
Mama Ronaldo stroke? Let assume she has been thinking, what could she has been thinking that could lead to stroke?

Who told u that thinking is what leads to stroke?? Pls educate urself...u don't hv to b s doctor to understand health issues
Re: BREAKING: Ronaldo Flies To Portugal To See His Mum Who Had Stroke by Papadoh(m): 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
Omo aiye japa fun corona, osorire omo mi sabi boy. See y'all next season, i bet he knew his mom's condition was better before leaving Italy, Coronavirus will not spoil fine boy.

Re: BREAKING: Ronaldo Flies To Portugal To See His Mum Who Had Stroke by ojaysam25(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
wish her quick recovery atleast for ronaldo sake,I hope it doesn't affect him on the pitch.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Footballer, Mikel Obi When He Was A Street Boy / Roman Burki Let Lars Bender Score Penalty / Neymar Limps Into Brazil Team Hotel After Fans Slide Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.