Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Hope Uzordinma: Confirmation From Heaven. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzordinma: Confirmation From Heaven. (536 Views)

Supreme Court Governor, Why? Deji Adeyanju Blast Hope Uzordinma / Governor Hope Uzordinma Orders Contractors Back To Site Within 72 Hours / Hope Uzordinma Is A Wanted Man - Rochas Okoroach. Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Uzordinma: Confirmation From Heaven. by supereagle(m): 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Some will get offended at this, but we often fail to see the hands of God when things didn't go our way. After the judgment was delivered, there was confirmation from heaven with heavenly downpour, as I am writing now, it is still raining.
This morning, there was jubilation that Ihedioha has been restored, when I heard it , I logged on to this platform to read if there was any post on that, but I didn't see any. I asked who gave that news? Anyway, we could see that Ihediora was beloved by many Imolites. They wanted him back. I understand their reasons for that.

I thank God for the rain. It will help cool down the environment, the heat is unbearable. We pray that the time of Hope will give us good tidings. Ihediora was rebuilding IMO and everyone was falling in love with him.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzordinma: Confirmation From Heaven. by NothingDoMe: 2:30am On Mar 04, 2020
I wonder wetin concern rain with Nigerian wonder.
Re: Hope Uzordinma: Confirmation From Heaven. by supereagle(m): 5:59am On Mar 04, 2020
NothingDoMe:
I wonder wetin concern rain with Nigerian wonder.
Age long belief that when rain falls down, God has confirmed the situation. There may not be any scientific proof, but just age long belief.
Re: Hope Uzordinma: Confirmation From Heaven. by helinues: 7:12am On Mar 04, 2020
Ihedioha and Lyon are both scapegoat in the Nigeria political sphere.

Such is life.. Hope is only fortunate not that him Sabi.

That's what you called abundance blessings with little efforts
Re: Hope Uzordinma: Confirmation From Heaven. by awujale231: 7:41am On Mar 04, 2020
Hope has to start paying up soon,
U don't get federally manipulated into power for free

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of Security Operatives: Former Governors Turned Senators Avoid Offices / Stop Beating Your Chests, An Angry Youth Warns Her IGBO Leaders / EFCC Arraigns Ex-head Of Service Oyo-ita, Eight Others On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.