Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,526 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Music Is All I Am And All I Would Ever Be - GNEWZ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Is All I Am And All I Would Ever Be - GNEWZ (635 Views)

“Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo / I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold / Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Is All I Am And All I Would Ever Be - GNEWZ by OJMedia: 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Fast Rising Sensational Afro Pop Artist GNEWZ shares his musical journey experience and plans for his career in an exclusive interview.

Can We Meet You?

My Name Is Goodnews Emuemu, From Oleh Town In Delta State, Isoko To Be Precised, But Popularly Known As GNEWZ. I Am Currently a Signed Artiste To Black And Beautiful Africa Entertainment Record Label Based In Lagos.

What Got You Into Music?

My Dad Was A Musician.

Who Inspired You To Make Music?

My Cousin brother Who Is Currently A Music Producer Mr. Omogbolu Israel Akpo A.K.A IZZY BEATS.

How Would You Describe The Music You Typically Create?

Elevating, Encouraging, Uniting, And Emotionally Uplifting.

What Is Your Creative Process Like?

I Derive My Creativity From Life, Marital Homes, Failures And Achievement.

Who Would You Most Likely Love To Collaborate With?

Actually Its A Very Long List But To Mention But A Few... 2baba, Kizz Daniel, Davido, Wizkid, Tems, Reekado Banks And Burna Boy, Fire Boy.

If You Could Go Open A Show For An Artist Who Would It Be?

Davido And Burna Boy.

What Is One Message You Would Give To Your Fans?

LOVE.

What Is The Most Useless Talent You Have?

None

Do You Sing In The Shower And What Song?

Energy By Fireboy

What Would You Be Doing Now If Not Music?

Music Is All I Am And All I Would Ever Be.

What Platforms Have You Performed ?

Orezi Experience, Wonder J (D Energy)Tvc Live, Rainbow 94.1 Fm Anniversary, Clubs And Weddings.

What Are Your Favorite And Least Venues?

Eko Hotels, O2 Arena, 02 Indigo, Hard Rock Café Are My Favorite And My Least Favorite Are Secondary Schools Graduation Parties.

Do You Have An Upcoming Show?

Miss Liberty Nigeria - 2020 Beauty Pageant Event Produced by Eletu Concepts and Powered by Tinadels Promotions & Awards Organization on Sunday, May 17th, 2020 at Bespoke Event Center, Lekki, Lagos.

How Do You Feel The Internet has Impacted Music?

It Is The Only Quicker And Means For Reaching Out To Other Parts Of The World At The Comfort Of A Click Button.

What Is Your Favorite Song To Perform?

One of my Single Titled:- "Necessary" Prod. By C Major

Which Famous Musician Do You Admire?

Chris Brown

What Is The Worst Terrible Experience You have Ever Gotten Into?

Car Breakdown On A Highway.

What Is The Best Advise You have ever Received?

Be Humble And Focus On Your Dreams.

If You Could Change Anything About The Entertainment Industry What Would You Change?

Tribalism, Nepotism And Politics.

What Is Next For You?

Good Music And Videos.

Social Handles:: IG: @Gnewzy
FB. GnewzyGnewz
Tweet: @Gnewzy1

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Confessed After Arrested That He's Now A Changed Person / Rihanna Poses temptingly in A Very sheer Bustier & Stockings In Hot new Photos / There Will Be A Disastrous Rain Fall This Year! Everyone Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.