Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) (1420 Views)

Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja / Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) / Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) by godlyguy(m): 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
A Nigerian man has taken to micro-blogging platform, Twitter to lament after he bought a power bank at computer village in Lagos.

The man identified as @manlike_sammy shared pictures of the device as he revealed that he was trying to charge it but discovered that it was not working so he decided to open it. After opening the powerbank, he saw a dried fufu-like substance in the device. He wrote: “I bought this power bank at computer village, i was trying to charge it i found out it’s not working so i decided to open it. This is what i found inside”

See his post below:

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/03/man-buys-powerbank-at-computer-village.html?m=1

Re: Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) by megawealth01: 12:03am On Mar 04, 2020
godlyguy:
A Nigerian man has taken to micro-blogging platform, Twitter to lament after he bought a power bank at computer village in Lagos.

The man identified as @manlike_sammy shared pictures of the device as he revealed that he was trying to charge it but discovered that it was not working so he decided to open it. After opening the powerbank, he saw a dried fufu-like substance in the device. He wrote: “I bought this power bank at computer village, i was trying to charge it i found out it’s not working so i decided to open it. This is what i found inside”

See his post below:

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/03/man-buys-powerbank-at-computer-village.html?m=1
InsideIKEJA grin
Re: Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2020
Fufu bank!

Wickedness of man to his fellow man!
Re: Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) by megawealth01: 12:05am On Mar 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Fufu bank!

Wickedness of man to his fellow man!
A friend bought fufu as phone back then
Re: Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 12:09am On Mar 04, 2020
megawealth01:
A friend bought fufu as phone back then

I have Heard so many stories about fufu/ bar soap sold as a phone in Lagos...

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 04, 2020
Same thing happens at west minister on a dailies.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) by poshestmina(f): 12:19am On Mar 04, 2020
grin cheesy

What do we call this now?
Fufu bank or fufu power?

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) by Dewze(m): 12:22am On Mar 04, 2020
Villagemeat:
Igbo boys no go kill person with much fake talent

It is the touts that hang around computer village and do not own shops that will likely sell a thing like that to you, not the real sellers that actually own shops there. Now do your own research and find out the tribe of most of those touts that hang around computer village.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) by godlyguy(m): 12:25am On Mar 04, 2020
Dewze:

It is the touts that hang around computer village and do not own shops that will likely sell a thing like that to you, not the real sellers that actually own shops there. Now do your own research and find out the tribe of most of those touts that hang around computer village.
Na yorubas na

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) by yomi007k(m): 1:17am On Mar 04, 2020
Dewze:

Pls don't mind some naysayers.

I actually buy my items only from shops and I get a receipt as well.

Most times it's guys who look for Awof that end up like this.
Re: Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) by NothingDoMe: 2:27am On Mar 04, 2020
If you bought the power bank from an online store I would have excused you. Who buys electronics without testing it in this age?
Re: Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 5:02am On Mar 04, 2020
Hahahahhaha,Olorun ngbo,see Ayilala suppose kee people for that ikeja computer village
Re: Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) by Sagamaje(m): 5:24am On Mar 04, 2020
grin
Re: Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) by PatriotTemidayo: 5:31am On Mar 04, 2020
Don't look for Awuuf products, buy in a shop and get receipt. Don't buy too cheap.

This is the lesson
Re: Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) by DaInferno(m): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2020
I go off cloth swear for u
Re: Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2020
Damn!!! grin grin
Re: Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 11:54am On Mar 04, 2020
godlyguy:
Na yorubas na
no be nyaminri people full computer village were grin
Re: Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) by Papadoh(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
I will not laugh! i WILL not laugh! i will NOT laugh! i will not LAUGH! I WILL NOT... oh god!

Re: Man Buys Powerbank At Computer Village, Gets Home And Sees Fufu Inside (photos) by Papadoh(m): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lol Chisos! Maybe the guy looked like someone in dire need of carbohydrate... considerate guys.

(1) (Reply)

Video:momend Robbers Hijacks A Car Leaving One Of Them Behind At The Crime Scene / Exclusive: DSS Raid on Kidnappers Hideout In Lagos Overnight Raid. / (video) Nigerian Guys Bl33d After Deadly Cult Clash In Sharjah, United Arab Emir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.