Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Fela Is In Heaven & Music Business Is Different From Music- Aduke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Is In Heaven & Music Business Is Different From Music- Aduke (409 Views)

Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here / Davido To Retire From Music At Age 30 / Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela Is In Heaven & Music Business Is Different From Music- Aduke by DejiPlug(m): 5:45am On Mar 04, 2020
Years after happily swapping blood for guitar plus constant thrilling the rising number of woke audience with reflective string laced groove, eccentric daughter of late dentist Aladekomo and "Made in Lagos" crooner- Aduke is back, this time with a 13 track compilation of inspiration laden vibes on "Peace and Light". It is also the Queen of creative expression's debut album, making her comeback greater than past setbacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4BMuwdDYbc
Fela in heaven gisting with her father about progress and music in Africa among series of unpopular knowledge about music culture and trends are shared by intellectual Aduke, which all gained the rapt attention of radio plug and host of Celeb Stopover, Ife Ajagbe. Spirited Afro groove like "In My Shoes" and "Aduke de" sit comfortably alongside the slower but triumphant "Peace & Light", which eventually snagged title of album. Already earning commendations from crowd's favorite Beautiful Nubia amongst top music dons, "Peace & Light" will be out in world class packaging and through conventional distribution anytime soonest.

Celeb Stopover Team

Ife Ajagbe. T-Dot. Dale Greenix. Mouzies. Dejiplug.

Extra: Big Funds.

Chorus)

Eni ba lo le ye

Enitokan lo le mo

Walk a mile in my shoes

You still won’t know what I’ve been through

(2x)

Verse1

Mo ti Seun ti o da

I’ve done the unspeakable

Mo ti soun ti o da

I’ve said the unthinkable

I’ve been wronged in so many ways

I should cover my face in shame

I see the look on your face

Like I don’t deserve his grace

(Bridge)

Who put you in charge of us

Don’t you know we all fall short

Let the man without a wrong

Be the first to throw a rock

Chorus

Eni ba lo le ye

Enitokan lo le mo

Walk a mile in my shoes

You still won’t know what I’ve been through

(2x)

Re: Fela Is In Heaven & Music Business Is Different From Music- Aduke by Oloki: 5:52am On Mar 04, 2020
I don't know where fela is o....but music nowadays is trash!!

there is this one I didn't even know what the lyrics was I thought it was something like this

Bolanle pepeye (duck) o

until one small girl corrected me and say its

Bolanle pepper them o

confusion all over the music industry

God please intervene!!
Re: Fela Is In Heaven & Music Business Is Different From Music- Aduke by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 04, 2020
Are you saying she didnt have a different jean and T-Shirt instead of looking like something out of a junkyard?

(1) (Reply)

Nwokocha Eberechi Samuel,nduka Ogechi Faustina Featured In New Movie / Naira Marley Is Nigeria’s Most Viewed Artiste On Youtube For 2019 / Water Don Pass Garry See Shakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.