Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee (27319 Views)

US: Hurricane Winds Tips Over Trucks, Spawn Tornadoes In Multiple States( Pics) / Killer tornadoes sweep through parts of the United States. Over 50 reported dead / Tennessee Floods: 15 Killed Including Twin Toddlers, More Than 30 Missing(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by uuzba(m): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2020
yanabasee:
As we are bedded with corrupt politicians... God have decided to not punish us again with natural disasters...
Na so.
Every country has their own stress. If you run out of Nigeria, you will go and meet oyibos stress in their country

1 Like

Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by vezycash(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2020
yanabasee:
As we are bedded with corrupt politicians... God have decided to not punish us again with natural disasters...

Natural disasters come and go. Supernatutal disasters are continous, ongoing for 56 continuous years and counting.
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by thundafire: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2020
Private jet gone
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by uuzba(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2020
mustbewell:
grin grin grin am not tired please.The world should end before June 2020. I'm fully tired
Because of only you, the whole world should end?
Is it your own?
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by israelmao(m): 7:57am On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=orunmila144 post=87150144] Tornado is GOD taking the form of electromagnetic energy and causing destruction to people

ISIAH 45 VS 7 I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.[/quote

"And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom,but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men,but in the power of God.Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect:yet not the wisdom of this world,that come to nought:But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom,which God ordained before the world unto our glory..."
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by Jeromejnr(m): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2020
Isinweke:

See the Children of God

Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by Okoroawusa: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2020
francis5051:
you don vote APC finish cum d pray make tornado take u..bro notin like dat we all go face Nigeria together
What is with my igbo people n APC? This is turning to obsession...haha!....there was an election n your choice didn't win. Get over it!!!. There are other elections coming.

You Christians talk about witchcraft. What is witchcraft if not what you are doing since 2015?
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by lomprico(m): 8:13am On Mar 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
As diseases, pestilences, tornadoes, earthquakes are battling the world
Still the city of God is safe
God is great

so other places are city of the devil?

1 Like

Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by joshepade(m): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2020
englishmart:
The world should end before June 2020. I'm fully tired
sha don't commit suicide
englishmart:
sha don't commit suicide
englishmart:
sha don't commit suicide
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by khing00600: 8:29am On Mar 04, 2020
Its your choice na, you don't need to drag us into your tiredness
grin
englishmart:
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by vaca1: 8:31am On Mar 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:
And we also have a deadly asteroid approaching.

The signs are here.

Will you repent?

Really... Is this true?
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by GANAYAD: 8:40am On Mar 04, 2020
Roon9:
2020!!! This year is not even joking atall

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now
bro advertise in a lane man language, how many hrs and appliances?
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by Roon9(m): 8:49am On Mar 04, 2020
GANAYAD:
bro advertise in a lane man language, how many hrs and appliances?

grin bros so long there's sun that 100AH can carry your TV and fan throughout the day and 4hrs at night
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by Jeromejnr(m): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2020
vaca1:

Really... Is this true?

Indeed it is.
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by darediamond(m): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2020
B3sty:
Thank God For Nigeria! We don't Experience this Kind of Natural Disaster...Lord Have Mercy!!!

May we never experience it ooo.

Haa, that Earthquake is the most dreaded because you have now where to Run to.

Imagine the ground you and I depend on to live getting annoyed at you, where would one run to?

I thank God for being a Southern Nigerian.
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by Sleekmilan01(m): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2020
We are just the lucky ones
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by Ayo8(m): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2020
Roon9:
2020!!! This year is not even joking atall

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now

Your number nko...??
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by Ykc2(m): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2020
B3sty:
Thank God For Nigeria! We don't Experience this Kind of Natural Disaster...Lord Have Mercy!!!
what we ve in Nigeria is worst than tornado, did you know that fulani bandits massacred 51 one people in a day yet no one give a fuccck?do you know that millions of nigerians are refugees in this country called Nigeria?
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by AFONJACOW(m): 9:20am On Mar 04, 2020
B3sty:
but the bad leadership in your Nigeria are worst than this natural disasters
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by Lovelyn451(f): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2020
Ehyaa, Dolly partons home.

In my Tennessee mountain home,
Life is simple as it may be sad
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by Roon9(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2020
Ayo8:

Your number nko...??

Its on my signature bro.
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by Ebonysydney: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Naija own na human-made disaster: poverty, crime, Boko Haram ... (endless)

Guy: Are you from Tennessee?
Girl: Why?
Guy: Because you are the only ten I see wink

grin grin grin
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by Sommydisaster(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2020
frank317:

The only way ur God can show he prevails is by allowing people to die upandan... Are u worshiping a monster, even the devil will not do this. I bowooo

I wasn't gonna quote you...... But you'd regret this word you wrote here

It won't exceed this month........ You'd beg you wish you knew God

This is not a prophesy, its a deed that's already done
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by frank317: 10:41am On Mar 04, 2020
Sommydisaster:

LOL... If I am given 50naira for everytime some fake arse Christian says this to me, I would have free 500k in my account by now.

Let me advise u bro, stop embarrassing urself with this kind childish talk, thank me later for the advise.

It is the kind of rubbish God u guys worship that makes u think like this without actually seeing how foolish u sound. If I give ur God backhand slap, he will come and beg me for attempting to make me regret my statement.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2020
Thats one of the flashing red lights of the soon coming of Christ.
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Keep waiting for your imaginary sky Daddy to send his so called bastard Jewish son to appear from nowhere and save you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by CAPSLOCKED: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2020
Sommydisaster:

PLEASE SWEAR FOR ME TOO I DON'T WANT TO PROSPER ANYMORE. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by Typicool8(m): 11:11am On Mar 04, 2020
frank317:

Do a mental calculations of the number of avoidable deaths u hear in naija everyday, and compatlre it with the number of deaths caused by the tornado... I think every region have their own share of issues

I think you're quite right tho
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by EgunMogaji2: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2020
As a recent returnee from diaspora, it is my belief that Nigeria is a land awash with milk and honey and blessed by the grace of God. Yes I know that we have crummy leaders and majority of citizens have it tough but I tell you friends, we are seriously good.

We just need to be good to each other as we are a blessed nation and enjoying the protection of a superior being.

1 Like

Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:
And we also have a deadly asteroid approaching.

The signs are here.

Will you repent?
They can sends missiles and rockets to destroy it
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by shogsman(m): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
I don't know who this Americans offend,if they don't get random shooting, they'll die from natural disasters.
Re: Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee by mrpropeller: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
yanabasee:
. True talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" / The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.