Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Can I Install Itunes Software In My HP Laptop? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Install Itunes Software In My HP Laptop? (661 Views)

How Can I Install Trello On My Cpanel / How Can I Install Phpbb Forum Using My Web Host> / Can I Install Ssl On My Website Without Cpanel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Install Itunes Software In My HP Laptop? by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Can I Install Itunes Software In My HP Laptop? by bluebay(m): 7:32am On Mar 04, 2020
Yes you can
Re: Can I Install Itunes Software In My HP Laptop? by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 04, 2020
bluebay:
Yes you can

Thank you.

How can I do that?

The thing is that I just stumbled on tunecore digital distribution. Tried uploading my song but found out my song need to go through certain conversion that can only be done on the iTunes software.

I'm trying to do it myself with the description I saw on the website. That's why I wanna get the software.
Re: Can I Install Itunes Software In My HP Laptop? by bluebay(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2020
Awol1:

Thank you.

How can I do that?

The thing is that I just stumbled on tunecore digital distribution. Tried uploading my song but found out my song need to go through certain conversion that can only be done on the iTunes software.

I'm trying to do it myself with the description I saw on the website. That's why I wanna get the software.
You trying to upload your songs into iTunes website, or you trying to transfer songs into your iPhone via iTunes?
Re: Can I Install Itunes Software In My HP Laptop? by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2020
bluebay:

You trying to upload your songs into iTunes website, or you trying to transfer songs into your iPhone via iTunes?

I'm trying to upload the song to tunecore from where Tunecore will now upload it to digital music stores like Apple Music, Amazon music, etc. But before they would accept it, I must convert the song with the iTunes software.

You get it now?

(1) (Reply)

P2p Script With Recommitment Needed Urgently / Easiest Way To Stop Being BROKE / How To Own A Verified Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Money In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.