Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,479 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

I Order A Shoe From China - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Order A Shoe From China (426 Views)

Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China / Customs Seizes Container Of Soup From China Worth N27.96 Million In Lagos / Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Order A Shoe From China by Gjrich(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2020
Please, I need an advice.

I order a shoe from China through Aliexpress, and it will arrived my home address next week.
The problem now is, I'm scared of CoronaVirus.
During the packaging, the Chinese seller will definitely touch the shoe with his bare hands, because many Chinese are infected with this CoronaVirus.

I'm scared of touching the shoe when it arrived.

Please friends, what do I do ?
Re: I Order A Shoe From China by MasterKernel: 8:31am On Mar 04, 2020
Gjrich:

I order a shoe from China through Aliexpress, and it will arrived my home address next week.
During the packaging, the Chinese seller will definitely touch the shoe with his bare hands, because many Chinese are infected with this CoronaVirus.

Boil the shoe, after that... dry it in the oven (Microwave).
Re: I Order A Shoe From China by uchman(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2020
Gjrich:

If I were you bro,
I will not touch the shoe for now and while receiving the package, better wear gloves...

I made an order on Aliexpress but it got cancelled and the seller asked me to choose another item of the same price from his store because the former is out of stock.

Bros I never reply am since the outbreak of Corona virus because this virus dey fear everybody...
Re: I Order A Shoe From China by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 04, 2020
Bro it's not as bad as that. If your order isn't coming from Wuhan, there is nothing to bother about. A shoe is lifeless and can't transmit a virus, but you need to apply some caution. The only thing you may do is to clean the package well before opening it. But there is no single case of Coronavirus spreading through goods.... I just received some items from AliExpress myself.
Re: I Order A Shoe From China by tobby20: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2020
eduman365:
Bro it's not as bad as that. If your order isn't coming from Wuhan, there is nothing to bother about. A shoe is lifeless and can't transmit a virus, but you need to apply some caution. The only thing you may do is to clean the package well before opening it. But there is no single case of Coronavirus spreading through goods.... I just received some items from AliExpress myself.
I received goods too
But nobody wants to buy
I dont know how to do advert

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can One Treat Yeast Infection Successfully? / Coronavirus: A Visual Guide To The Pandemic - BBC / Adamawa State On Total Lockdown due to COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.