Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting (14313 Views)

Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting / Osinbajo Presides Over Monthly NEC Meeting In Abuja / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by murecool(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2020
Photos: VP Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting On 03/03/2020

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by murecool(m): 8:42am On Mar 04, 2020
More

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by NextD18: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2020
Mr Errand!

This man can run errand for Buhari than a Calabar housemaid.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by Okoroawusa: 8:48am On Mar 04, 2020
My president in 2023

APC Presidential Candidate 2023: Professor Yemi Osinbajo

PDP Presidential Candidate 2023:
Dr Peter Obi'

Mad o!!!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by Joyce95: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2020
Always active to do better work

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by GoldenGeneral: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2020
Great job your Excellency, we need to invest in that field so our next generation can be proud of us

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2020
Osinbajo will end up being the best vice president in the history our democracy. May God continue to elevate him

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by Thormiwah(m): 9:04am On Mar 04, 2020
Man wey sabi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by Deputy1111(m): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2020
You can trust Osinbajo on any assignment given. Always ready to work.

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by Arubajagz: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2020
You can tell he is the brains of the outfit.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by inioluwa03: 9:09am On Mar 04, 2020
Innovative research is key to national development

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by maybanks: 9:10am On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:
Mr Errand!

Na your Papa you just described

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2020
What about decoration GMB
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by Jack500: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2020
Osibanjo the star boy. Nigeria president come 2023.

We love u sir.

5% shouldn't quote me, pls.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by luvinhubby(m): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2020
maybanks:

Na your Papa you just described
And your response just described the exact kind of person you are

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2020
dis man get mouth sha, always active.
how many people even remember first name of d ogogoro master V.P back then....Nnamdi Sambo or whatever sambo cool
him and him clueless oga dey as useless as d P in psychology grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by globalresource: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2020
VP Acadenics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by Jack500: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:
My president in 2023

Dr Peter Obi'

Mad o!!!

Osibanjo will take him to the cleaner, Osibanjo is appealing and has wide acceptability, Obi is only known among his tribe, which they can't be president now, due to the hatred they have shown, no one can trust them with power.

They should face their Biafra, and leave Nigeria for Nigerians

Osibanjo/Zulum 2023

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by solmus: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2020
cool

Two Vice Presidents i respect and Pity at the same time is Pastor Pence of US and Pastor Osinbajo of Nigeria

its very difficult working under someone like Trump or Buhari, both promote their race/ethnicity first Trump is an unapologetic white supremacist while Buhari is a Fulani supremacist, which a true Christian wouldn't fully like

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by olaboy33(m): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2020
As usual the best that can come out from that meeting is the beautiful pictures we are already seeing now.

4 Likes

globalresource:
VP Acadenics

And your father is VP wat?

I am sure ur father will knock your head, if he find out, u are saying this nonsense.

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by Kingpele(m): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2020
grin grin ;good work my able VP.. The only VP our constitution recognise.... The haters and wailers can go and hug themselves hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by cRobo: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by Zeemam: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2020
Always committed to his work, no time for wailers

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by kenny714433(m): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2020
kiss

2023 general election, it would be natural I vote a candidate from the SE despite the party.

but if a vibrant and intelligent person like Osinbajo becomes the flagbearer for APC, then I might consider voting in an unnatural way.

But just imagine, some people are opting for Tinubu instead of Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by Wickedfacts: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:
Mr Errand!

Your father is not qualified enough to be his driver.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by solmus: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:
Mr Errand!

Mr what can we call Your Father?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by Houseofglam7(f): 9:14am On Mar 04, 2020
undecided
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over The National Research And Innovation Council Meeting by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:
My president in 2023

Dr Peter Obi'

Mad o!!!
Loud o coolnice 1. i follow u 4 back

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Apply For Live Broadcast Of Proceedings / Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! / Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.