Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Invest In this Property - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In this Property (1317 Views)

Make me an offer for this Property -Abuja / Get Over 60% ROI In 18 Months When You Invest In This Property / This Property Is Going Out For Almost Free!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In this Property by Rabbitcartel: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2020
A 60X60 square half Plot of Land with a decked 3bedroom flat at Ayobo Captain David’s road, close to megida bustop for sale at a good price.... contact on whatsapp for details. This forum doesn't permit contact informations so kindly check signature for my number

Re: Invest In this Property by Rabbitcartel: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
Keep em coming
Re: Invest In this Property by Rabbitcartel: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ss
Re: Invest In this Property by Rabbitcartel: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
Come on in
Re: Invest In this Property by Rabbitcartel: 7:41am On Mar 10, 2020
Real estate prices are shooting up in that area due to recent developments, roads currently under construction, port is being constructed at isefun as well.. take advantage of this opportunity.. soon ayobo will b a place for business
Re: Invest In this Property by Rabbitcartel: 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Whatsapp me.
Re: Invest In this Property by Rabbitcartel: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
Very affordable
Re: Invest In this Property by Rabbitcartel: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Available
Re: Invest In this Property by Rabbitcartel: 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hola
Re: Invest In this Property by Rabbitcartel: 6:49am On Mar 13, 2020
Morning
Re: Invest In this Property by Rabbitcartel: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2020
Hit me up.. still available, would not be for long tho, reason for selling is owners are urgently in need of cash

another underdeveloped property just turned up as well, will post when I get the full details,
Re: Invest In this Property by Rabbitcartel: 9:17am On Mar 15, 2020
Happy sunday
Re: Invest In this Property by Rabbitcartel: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2020
shocked
Re: Invest In this Property by Rabbitcartel: 12:47am On Mar 21, 2020
Come on in
Re: Invest In this Property by Gforce2019: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2020
How much
Re: Invest In this Property by Rabbitcartel: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gforce2019:
How much

Whatsapp 08176427545.. can't discuss the price on a public forum
Re: Invest In this Property by Gforce2019: 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
Rabbitcartel:

Whatsapp 08176427545.. can't discuss the price on a public forum

Nah black market? Or is it an illegal market? even property that worth N500million they use to discuss it. You better be a bit open so that people no go say you want to dupe people.
Re: Invest In this Property by Rabbitcartel: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gforce2019:

Nah black market? Or is it an illegal market? even property that worth N500million they use to discuss it. You better be a bit open so that people no go say you want to dupe people.

There's no cause for this negetivity.. the photos and location wete stated but yet just because I refused to discuss price opeanly you tagged it illegal market?? People might take me for a scammer?? Excuse me how did you come about that??

Window shopping is free.. but if you need more info you'll need to get at me privately. Thats normal protocol.
Re: Invest In this Property by Rabbitcartel: 12:25am On Mar 22, 2020
SA
Whatsapp 08176427545

Another property for sale in ayobo, will upload the full details on monday after due visitations..

HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: Invest In this Property by Hotfreez: 12:36am On Mar 22, 2020
Gforce2019:

Is like the coronavirus wey enters your body yesterday don affect your sense of reasoning.
In fact, you need to be quarantined....

"That's the normal protocol"like say Nah give the money wey I want take buy land. Covidiot person.s

No need for you to insult him. If he refuses to state his price, no one would call him to be asking for price when there are thousands of other properties like his with their prices stated openly. He would only be wasting his time advertising it.

1 Like

Re: Invest In this Property by Hotfreez: 12:39am On Mar 22, 2020
Rabbitcartel:

There's no cause for this negetivity.. the photos and location wete stated but yet just because I refused to discuss price opeanly you tagged it illegal market?? People might take me for a scammer?? Excuse me how did you come about that??

Window shopping is free.. but if you need more info you'll need to get at me privately. Thats normal protocol.

Property is not cocaine or illegal stuff that should be secretive. State the price and supply details for all here.

There are many prospects who clicked because they wanted to buy but when there is no price, they simply move on to those with prices stated. You don't expect them to use their time and resources begging you to state the price. It's a buyer's market, not a seller's market.

1 Like

Re: Invest In this Property by Hotfreez: 12:40am On Mar 22, 2020
Dhoyinzyjnr:
Copywriters are the ones who turn words into cash.

If you can't abide by simple forum rules, how are we sure you would deliver on your promise to your subscribers?

Oga, open your own thread and stop posting nonsense here.

1 Like

Re: Invest In this Property by Rabbitcartel: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2020
Hotfreez:

Property is not cocaine or illegal stuff that should be secretive. State the price and supply details for all here.

There are many prospects who clicked because they wanted to buy but when there is no price, they simply move on to those with prices stated. You don't expect them to use their time and resources begging you to state the price. It's a buyer's market, not a seller's market.

Time and resources begging me Total misuse of english, If you see something n u like it you'll make further findings, os contacting me on WhatsApp the problem? Is it not the same data you'll use. I've been into online marketing for 8 years, not all platforms are the same mind you.. nairaland is home to a lot of disrespectful people.. if I put 3m someone will jump on me as a scammer for selling my own property cheap, if I put 15m another will come and call me a thief for over costing. You'll see another one asking u no gree 350naira?? This same property is on facebook, inatagram, n jiji with price on it, nobody on those platforms will bother commenting or collect ur number if they're not interested unlike nairalanders that always want to negotiate on the thread without plans of even buying at a giveaway price.. believe me anyone that opens a thread and leaves because the prices wasnt stated is better off leaving.. this is nairaland, theres always a lunatic hanging around to shit on ur price thereby rendering the advert useless to potential buyers. Anyone who thinks its stressful messaging me privately for more details is better off searching elsewhere..

Everybody get him own style, do what works for you, I can't handle trolls so I'm nt putting up the price publicly, I've been running adverts on nairaland since 2015, I know the sort of ads that requires price n the ones that don't. Thanks for ur concern but if you need more details contact me privately otherwise happy sunday and remember to maintain proper hygiene

1 Like

Re: Invest In this Property by Rabbitcartel: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2020
Hotfreez:

No need for you to insult him. If he refuses to state his price, no one would call him to be asking for price when there are thousands of other properties like his with their prices stated openly. He would only be wasting his time advertising it.

Exactly. There are realestate threads with the prices here.. no need to be disrespectful, if you arr gingered by the prie then theres a whole lot of options on nairaland to choose from..

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Stock Market Registrars For Nigerians At Home And Abroad / Invest Now And Smile Later With 50,000 At Sunset Estate Abeokuta(promo Offer) / Don't Get Madoff-ed: 10 Questions To Ask Advisors/ Stock Brokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.