Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,051 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

How 26yrs Old Lady Was Brutally Killed By Her Prison Warden Boyfriend She Met On - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 26yrs Old Lady Was Brutally Killed By Her Prison Warden Boyfriend She Met On (2089 Views)

Poly Nekede Gang War; 4 Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Owerri. Graphic / Woman Raped And Brutally Killed In Uncompleted Building In Bayelsa.Graphic Photo / Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 26yrs Old Lady Was Brutally Killed By Her Prison Warden Boyfriend She Met On by smizzy62: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2020
Police in Kiambu County, Kenya have arrested a 26-year-old man, who allegedly killed his girlfriend on Wednesday, February 26, in Ruaka.

Tairus Mwangi, who is a prison warder at Malindi GK Prison in Kilifi County, is alleged to have bludgeoned Purity Karwirwa multiple times in the head, nose and back using a hammer.

Mwangi and 26-year-old Karwirwa dated for one-and-a-half years, and their relationship which began on Facebook, was riddled with unending dispute, the deceased’s brother, Erick Kimathi, told K24 Digital on Saturday, February 29.

Kimathi revealed that his sister, who earned a living from online writing, would often visit her lover at his Malindi workstation.

“Their relationship was full of physical abuse, with the suspect often being the aggressor,” said Kimathi.

Karwirwa, according to the brother, — of late — stayed at her friend’s place in Donholm, Nairobi.

The friend, Skitter Ntinyari, told K24 Digital that every time Karwirwa was on.... please click here to read more

Re: How 26yrs Old Lady Was Brutally Killed By Her Prison Warden Boyfriend She Met On by Abfinest007(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2020
rip rest in peace

1 Like

Re: How 26yrs Old Lady Was Brutally Killed By Her Prison Warden Boyfriend She Met On by Skmoda360(m): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2020
Kenya oh Kenya........una do well for that side with bad news undecided
Re: How 26yrs Old Lady Was Brutally Killed By Her Prison Warden Boyfriend She Met On by Lawgod247: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ok
Re: How 26yrs Old Lady Was Brutally Killed By Her Prison Warden Boyfriend She Met On by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
MR. JAILER now the PRISONER.

U are in Chains, I'm in Chains too.
Re: How 26yrs Old Lady Was Brutally Killed By Her Prison Warden Boyfriend She Met On by segebase(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
Too bad
Re: How 26yrs Old Lady Was Brutally Killed By Her Prison Warden Boyfriend She Met On by teemotee: 11:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
the warder no get sense
Re: How 26yrs Old Lady Was Brutally Killed By Her Prison Warden Boyfriend She Met On by YesNo(m): 6:25am On Mar 05, 2020
murder with hammer. God forbid.
Re: How 26yrs Old Lady Was Brutally Killed By Her Prison Warden Boyfriend She Met On by Auxtin85(m): 6:37am On Mar 05, 2020
I stayed in Ruaka in 2017/2018, an area where police won’t allow Nigerians have peace.

How dare he kill his girlfriend to death? Our senate president must hear this, he should be served justice and RIP to the dead

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit / Man ‘raped’ Best Friend’s Daughter, Filmed The Act / My Gateman Kissed Me When I Was Just 8 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.