Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

My Experience With Goatti Investment - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Experience With Goatti Investment (2289 Views)

Calling On All Investors In Goatti Nigeria/remnikes Agric Services Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Goatti Investment by immanuel86(m): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
About 20 of us in my investment pool invested almost 8millikn in Goatti after I saw there platform. We visited them at there office and there two marketplace in lagos. We have it a shot, we were expecting payment since February 23rd, I almost thought it was a foul play but finally the paid is March 2nd.

Dear Goatti, it will be better to improve your communication with client so you won’t spoil the great work you are doing. business without communication is zero trust not even in this time where there are scammers everywhere. Last 3 month I saw one investment of 2months at 40% and am yet to get my 100k.

Anyway thanks Goatti...

Re: My Experience With Goatti Investment by spafu(m): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
How is this our business? You are looking for those you can lure right? It's ok.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Goatti Investment by Yodexy: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
spafu:
How is this our business? You are looking for those you can lure right? It's ok.

Some will still fall for it. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Goatti Investment by Rabbitcartel: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
Yodexy:

Some will still fall for it. grin

Rotfl.. asin eeh
Re: My Experience With Goatti Investment by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2020
I told you they will come through las las
Re: My Experience With Goatti Investment by shawla: 9:18am On Mar 11, 2020
sandraspeaks:
I told you they will come through las las
You are lucky...Goatti is still owing as we speak...they have not paid full ROI for an investment that matured since August 2019....

It’s been one story after another....I know one investment club that has blacklisted them.
Re: My Experience With Goatti Investment by sucroseoff(m): 5:52pm On May 13, 2020
shawla:
You are lucky...Goatti is still owing as we speak...they have not paid full ROI for an investment that matured since August 2019....

It’s been one story after another....I know one investment club that has blacklisted them.

have you been paid now?
Re: My Experience With Goatti Investment by Ayowumie(m): 6:55pm On May 20, 2020
immanuel86:
About 20 of us in my investment pool invested almost 8millikn in Goatti after I saw there platform. We visited them at there office and there two marketplace in lagos. We have it a shot, we were expecting payment since February 23rd, I almost thought it was a foul play but finally the paid is March 2nd.

Anyway thanks Goatti...

You said you and your friends "invested almost 8 million", how come your transfer receipt is showing 9.6 milion ?

The story on the street is that these guys have not paid some of their investors. Be careful out there guys.
Re: My Experience With Goatti Investment by adisabarber(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2020
immanuel86:

Dear Goatti, it will be better to improve your communication with client so you won’t spoil the great work you are doing. business without communication is zero trust not even in this time where there are scammers everywhere. Last 3 month I saw one investment of 2months at 40% and am yet to get my 100k.

Anyway thanks Goatti...

They will sell o.
Re: My Experience With Goatti Investment by chukskafor(m): 7:51pm On May 20, 2020
goati investment!

Re: My Experience With Goatti Investment by HairbyTade: 3:39pm On May 30, 2020
sucroseoff:

have you been paid now?

It’s funny when people don’t know anything about a company and try to drag them. So far, we had been to there office and met one or two memeber on there platform. I have invested across all Agric tech platforms and I can say they are amongst the few best despite the fact they paid late sometimes. Don’t just come here and not invest and write about someone business like you’ve ever invested or done due diligence on them. My husband and I went to there farms and Marketplace in Lagos trust me, I can’t imagine or do there jobs. I think they have hundreds of sponsors and so far it would have been messy if they has bad as you think. Weldone Goatti people
Re: My Experience With Goatti Investment by benzion72(m): 7:49am On May 31, 2020
HairbyTade:

It’s funny when people don’t know anything about a company and try to drag them. So far, we had been to there office and met one or two memeber on there platform. I have invested across all Agric tech platforms and I can say they are amongst the few best despite the fact they paid late sometimes. Don’t just come here and not invest and write about someone business like you’ve ever invested or done due diligence on them. My husband and I went to there farms and Marketplace in Lagos trust me, I can’t imagine or do there jobs. I think they have hundreds of sponsors and so far it would have been messy if they has bad as you think. Weldone Goatti people

Solicitor general OYO lo wa. Shine your eyes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Wheel Maize Planter For Sale - Used Just A Few Days / Nursery plant Bags 14 by 16, 14 by 17, 8.5 by 8.5, 10 by12inches available Sale. / Moringa Seed Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.