Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,517 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Brief But Funny Jokes 2 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Brief But Funny Jokes 2 (683 Views)

Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp, Drop Ur Numbers / Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / "brief" But Funny Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brief But Funny Jokes 2 by yinkalink(f): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2010

At 3 am a desk clerk at a hotel gets a call from a drunk guy asking what time the bar opens.
"It opens at noon," answers the clerk.
About an hour later he gets a call from the same guy, sounding even drunker.
"What time does the bar open?" he asks.
"Same time as before, Noon." replies the clerk.
Another hour passes and he calls again, plastered "When joo shay the bar opins at?"
The clerk then answers, "It opens at noon, but if you can't wait, I can have room service send something up to you."
"No, I don't wanna git in, Ah wanna git OUT!!!"
Re: Brief But Funny Jokes 2 by yinkalink(f): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2010

Joke:
A teacher cautiously approaches the subject of s*x education with her fourth grade class because she realizes Little Johnny's propensity for s*xual innuendo.
But Johnny remains attentive throughout the entire lecture.
Finally, towards the end of the lesson, the teacher asks for examples of sex education from the class.
One little boy raises his hand, "I saw a bird in her nest with some eggs." "Very good, William," cooed the teacher.
"My mommy had a baby," said little Esther.
"Oh, that's nice," replied the teacher.
Finally, little Johnny raises his hand.
With much fear and trepidation, the teacher calls on him.
"I was watching TV yesterday, and I saw the Lone Ranger. He was surrounded by hundreds and hundreds of Indians. And they all attacked at one time. And he killed every one of them with his two guns."
The teacher was relieved but puzzled, "And what does that have to do with s*x education, Johnny?"
"It'll teach those indians not to Bleep with the lone ranger!!!
Re: Brief But Funny Jokes 2 by eldav(m): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2010
Hilavious
Re: Brief But Funny Jokes 2 by KDK(m): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Brief But Funny Jokes 2 by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2010
tongue tongue tongue johney will always outsmart his teachers wink
Re: Brief But Funny Jokes 2 by yinkalink(f): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2010
Lan-can-star, is your 2nd name johnny?
Re: Brief But Funny Jokes 2 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2010
grin grin grin
not really but i guess theres is a little bit of 'johnny' in every NI joke addict
Re: Brief But Funny Jokes 2 by yinkalink(f): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2010
If u say so.

(1) (Reply)

Will Soon Be Back / Laugh It Out / Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.