Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Diabetes Is Curable 100% With Stem Therapy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Diabetes Is Curable 100% With Stem Therapy (490 Views)

How Type 1 Diabetes Is Frustrating My Life / Liver Infection is Curable / Razor Bumps (acne Keloids Nuchae) Is Curable, Here Is How! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diabetes Is Curable 100% With Stem Therapy by Mykehl: 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
What is diabetes?
Diabetes is a group of metabolic diseases in which the body cannot regulate the blood sugar produced, hence, resulting in too much sugar in the blood (high blood glucose).

Simply put, it is a disease that occurs when the blood sugar.

There are three common types:
1. Type 1: chronic condition in which the pancreas produces little or no insulin and sometimes, the body's immune system destroys the cells that release insulin, eventually eliminating insulin production from the body.

2. Type 2 diabetes: chronic condition that affects the way the body processes blood sugar (glucose).

3. Prediabetes: condition in which blood sugar is high, but not high enough to be type 2 diabetes.

There are available treatments for diabetes but treatments only control body sugar but doesn't cure the diabetes.

Using stem cell therapy, it has been proven by scientists that stc30 can be differentiated into pancreatic beta-islet cells, stc30 provides immune-regulatory properties and stops the attack by secreting anti-inflammatory cytokines. With the continued usage of stc30 it has been proven that the patient's diabetes is eradicated and there are no relapse.
Re: Diabetes Is Curable 100% With Stem Therapy by Mykehl: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2020
Superlife STC30 is a permanent solution to treatments, and cure of Sugar diabetes.

Cure it now!!

Re: Diabetes Is Curable 100% With Stem Therapy by Mykehl: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
�HOT TESTIMONY ON TYPE 2 DIABETES

I was suffering from sugar diabetes which proved difficult to control,type two diabetes.The past few months at its highest it was at 23.I went for check up Saturdays.The doc wanted to put me on insulin.Following Saturday it was at 21, then 19 followed by a reading of 14.It was then that I met the distributer who told me about stemcell Super Life.On the first day of taking stemcell I was very energetic.All the tiredness disappeared. After a week I went for my check up and guess what my blood sugar reading was at 5.1 thank God for am fit and strong now.I haven't looked back ,am still going strong with stemcell!!

This Testimony is from Mrs Moyo
Re: Diabetes Is Curable 100% With Stem Therapy by Mykehl: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
*DIABETES****
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disease in which the body either does not produce or does not fully utilise INSULIN( a hormone that balances sugar levels in the body).
As a result it cannot properly metabolise carbohydrates. Glucose( sugar) builds up in the blood and get rid of it.
The kidneys begin to excrete it in the urine.
In the meantime,the high levels of sugar are damaging structures throughout the body ;increasing the risk of complications such HEART ATTACK,BLINDNESS,KIDNEY FAILURE,STROKE & PAINFUL NERVE PROBLEMS.
There are 2main forms of diabetes:
Type 1;in which the body stops making insulin completely.Its also called INSULIN DEPENDENT DIABETES or JUVENILE DIABETES; because it usually develops in the first 20yrs of life,when the cells of the PANCREAS( an organ that is responsible for producing insulin) are destroyed and can no longer make insulin.
The sign and symptoms are ; FREQUENT URINATION,WEIGHT LOSS, UNUSUAL THIRST,WEAKNESS,FATIGUE & HUNGER.
Type 2:in which the body is unable to use the INSULIN. Also
called Non- insulin dependent or adult - onset diabetes,is most common among OVERWEIGHT PEOPLE; it develops more slowly than type 1.
Indeed many individuals have the disease for years without knowing it.
Signs and symptoms may include FREQUENT INFECTION,CRAMPS,TINGLING SENSATION,SLOW WOUND HEALING,IMPOTENCE IN MEN,CHRONIC VAGINITIS IN WOMEN.
There is however ,good news for the 100 million people in the world who have diabetes.
STC30 stem cell therapy is the answer ...

(1) (Reply)

Use ACV To Lose Weight And Belly Fat / God Spoke To Me Concerning Coronavirus-apostle Suleman(video) / A Woman Who Sustained 90 Percent Burn From Abuleado Explosion Calls For Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.