Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

My Girlfriend Feel Stomach Pain Anytime She Kiss Or Romance.....please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriend Feel Stomach Pain Anytime She Kiss Or Romance.....please Help (876 Views)

I Feel Pain Anytime I Defecate / I Feel Pain Anytime I’m Urinating / I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Feel Stomach Pain Anytime She Kiss Or Romance.....please Help by iceberg02(m): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hello sir/ma, please I need your help about the health of my girlfriend. She always feel stomach pain anytime she kiss or romance, she contacted toilet infection some months ago and she use some insertion drug which stop the discharge for a while but the discharge do happen once in a while...... I don't know if the infection is the cause cause she do feel pain a lot anytime she kiss, romance or sex.

ASKING FOR A FRIEND

Expert in the house please help...
Re: My Girlfriend Feel Stomach Pain Anytime She Kiss Or Romance.....please Help by Davash222(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Then she should stop kissing and romancing. You people should stop engaging in illicit acts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Feel Stomach Pain Anytime She Kiss Or Romance.....please Help by dawnomike(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Simply get her down to see a gynaecologist
Re: My Girlfriend Feel Stomach Pain Anytime She Kiss Or Romance.....please Help by sapeleboi(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
she as gonorrhea

Re: My Girlfriend Feel Stomach Pain Anytime She Kiss Or Romance.....please Help by Papadoh(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Davash222:
Then she should stop kissing and romancing. You people should stop engaging in illicit acts.
Illicit Acts?! Tranquilo hombre just take it easy ok? When did kissing & romancing become illicit acts?
Re: My Girlfriend Feel Stomach Pain Anytime She Kiss Or Romance.....please Help by iceberg02(m): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Feel Stomach Pain Anytime She Kiss Or Romance.....please Help by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
Spirit Husband angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Feel Stomach Pain Anytime She Kiss Or Romance.....please Help by kestolove95(m): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
Stop fornicating

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Feel Stomach Pain Anytime She Kiss Or Romance.....please Help by scrolldown88: 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
I don't understand how she manages to get stomach pain from kissing or romance. The sex is understandable.

My best guess is she still has an infection in her system. The stomach pain during or after sex points to possible PID, which can be a result of an untreated STI.

Bottom line she needs to see a doctor asap to start treatment.

PS: I don't believe that toilet infection story and you shouldn't believe it either.
Re: My Girlfriend Feel Stomach Pain Anytime She Kiss Or Romance.....please Help by thorpido(m): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
Maybe she has butterflies in her tummy.
Re: My Girlfriend Feel Stomach Pain Anytime She Kiss Or Romance.....please Help by iceberg02(m): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
I don't understand how she manages to get stomach pain from kissing or romance. The sex is understandable.

My best guess is she still has an infection in her system. The stomach pain during or after sex points to possible PID, which can be a result of an untreated STI.

Bottom line she needs to see a doctor asap to start treatment.

PS: I don't believe that toilet infection story and you shouldn't believe it either.
Thanks sir
Re: My Girlfriend Feel Stomach Pain Anytime She Kiss Or Romance.....please Help by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
Its for the best
Re: My Girlfriend Feel Stomach Pain Anytime She Kiss Or Romance.....please Help by Engrtimuche(m): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
she has std

(1) (Reply)

Face Shields Suppliers In Nigeria / Persistent Stubborn Infections And How To Treat Them / Plastic Surgery Or 'aging Gracefully'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.