Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Need Infinix Note 5 Stylus Asap. In Lagos - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Infinix Note 5 Stylus Asap. In Lagos (640 Views)

I Need Infinix Note 7 Lite Panel #price And Location? / Infinix Note 5 STYLUS For Sale / DISTRESS SALE! Infinix Note 5 Stylus 64gb For 55k best deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Infinix Note 5 Stylus Asap. In Lagos by BolajiBillion(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
Infinix note 5 stylus needed asap. I'm in Lagos, Ikotun axis. Will meet up and pay you cash if we have a deal. Fair prices only please. If you have a problem, you solve it separately, not heaping the problem or problems on the phone you want to sell to me. No be me be the cause of your problem abeg. Thank you. grin
Re: I Need Infinix Note 5 Stylus Asap. In Lagos by Toma2: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
BolajiBillion:
Infinix note 5 stylus needed asap. I'm in Lagos, Ikotun axis. Will meet up and pay you cash if we have a deal. Fair prices only please. If you have a problem, you solve it separately, not heaping the problem or problems on the phone you want to sell to me. No be me be the cause of your problem abeg. Thank you. grin
Na by force?? grin
Go to CV and make your choice wink
Re: I Need Infinix Note 5 Stylus Asap. In Lagos by BolajiBillion(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
Toma2:

Na by force?? grin
Go to CV and make your choice wink
Na by force oo lol... You get? Computer village would be more costlier than to buy from a direct owner on NL here or offline, and I don't have that kind of money now. 30K is all I have now for that phone. Help me naah if you have. wink
Re: I Need Infinix Note 5 Stylus Asap. In Lagos by Rexraph18(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
I doubt 30k can buy you a good note 5 stylus..
But then it's just my thoughts..

Should you want, I have the normal note 5
Re: I Need Infinix Note 5 Stylus Asap. In Lagos by BolajiBillion(m): 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
Rexraph18:
I doubt 30k can buy you a good note 5 stylus..
But then it's just my thoughts..

Should you want, I have the normal note 5
It can bro, missed out on one few days ago... But then again it depends on the seller and their respective prices.

(1) (Reply)

How I Made My First $1000 On Forex Trading With This Strategy / . / I Need An Andorid Phone. My Budget Is 14-17k MAX.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.