Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) (9124 Views)

Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions / Mike Edwards' Look Without Beard. Fans React / E-money's Look Without His Face Cap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
Jesus is lord. See brother Bobrisky without makeup. Damn!!! This is horrible at the highest level. I'm even scared.

In the video which have gone viral shows the moment Brother Bobrisky was spotted with Tonto Dike without making.

Brother Bobrisky look in the video was so scary!!

Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/03/see-bobrisky-look-without-make-up-this.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2020

Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by harkandey(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Bomboclat grin
Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by kestolove95(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Dracula or willi willi no horror reach dix one

3 Likes

Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by SavageResponse(m): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
Yuckity yuck!!

1 Like

Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by ZaRuleOfLaw: 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
dude looks like fela

2 Likes

Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by Adeleye1212(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
Dis one na vulture

2 Likes

Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by anonym0us: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
he looks like an albino Bat

2 Likes

Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Potash and yeast
Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by cRobo: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by Unserious: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
MissTalker:
Brother Bobrisky was spotted with Tonto Dike without making.

You're not serious!

Without making what.... Love?

2 Likes

Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Unserious:

You're not serious!

Without making what.... Love?

Lol..
Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by purples25(f): 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
With this I say, no matter how terrible life might be, some of us are still living it.

People are sharing his pics and laughing at him. Some people think he ought not to be alive. But he is still living and moving. If he can go on while bearing this, so can the rest of us.
Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by solmus: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
over bleached.. Tonto setin up her friends when the attention is not on her

1 Like

Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by olamidedivotee(f): 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
She ugly pass monkey

1 Like

Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
olamidedivotee:
She ugly pass monkey

He not she..
Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by Papadoh(m): 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
What on God's green earth is that? Kill it! Kill it with fire!

1 Like

Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ewwwwwww
Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by Tmb78(m): 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Blood of Jesus!!!!

1 Like

Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
A woman was about to die in the hospital, a Pastor came to pray for her, then God spoke to her that she was to live for another 10 years.
Right in the hospital, she called for different kinds of enhancement to look beautiful. When she left the hospital, she was about crossing the road when she was ran down by a vehicle.
She died Instantly and went to Heaven, she said "God, but you told me you were giving me 10 more years why did you allow the vehicle to run me over in front of the hospital?
God answered her, "Were you the one"?
I didn't recognise you!
Are you totally different from how God created you?
Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by LoveFayfay(f): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
Papadoh:
What on God's green earth is that? Kill it!
Kill it with fire!
Lmao. I have fuel and matches, you bring tyre.
Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by LoveFayfay(f): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
"I thought it was a yoruba ghost". This one off me. Can't just stop laughing.
Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by finalboss(m): 12:11am On Mar 05, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
A woman was about to die in the hospital, a Pastor came to pray for her, then God spoke to her that she was to live for another 10 years.
Right in the hospital, she called for different kinds of enhancement to look beautiful. When she left the hospital, she was about crossing the road when she was ran down by a vehicle.
She died Instantly and went to Heaven, she said "God, but you told me you were giving me 10 more years why did you allow the vehicle to run me over in front of the hospital?
God answered her, "Were you the one"?
I didn't recognise you!
Are you totally different from how God created you?
Rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:10am On Mar 05, 2020
Papadoh:
What on God's green earth is that? Kill it!
Kill it with fire!

LOL
I SINCE LEARNT THAT MOST PEOPLE THAT CALL FOR MOB ACTION AGAINST BOB BELONG TO THE CALIBER OF PEOPLE THAT WILL BE KILLED BEFORE HIM WHEN THEY'RE CAUGHT STEALING CLOTHES OR A PACKET OF CHALK.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by Papadoh(m): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL
I SINCE LEARNT THAT MOST PEOPLE THAT CALL FOR MOB ACTION AGAINST BOB BELONG TO THE CALIBER OF PEOPLE THAT WILL BE KILLED BEFORE HIM WHEN THEY'RE CAUGHT STEALING CLOTHES OR A PACKET OF CHALK.
This comment made me chuckle. Well if you like him so much, perhaps you should ask him out. I heard he's into people who like to yell for no good reason, you two would make quite the couple... if Tonto doesn't maim you first lol.

1 Like

Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2020
Papadoh:
This comment made me chuckle. Well if you like him so much, perhaps you should ask him out. I heard he's into people who like to yell for no good reason, you two would make quite the couple... if Tonto doesn't maim you first lol.

LOL. cheesy
Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by Lawdis(m): 10:39am On Mar 05, 2020
....done by the green snake in a green grass

more are coming, but I did not mention any name...o grin
Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by aristocratic5(m): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2020
No comments
Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by Dabronze(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2020
It is just an illusion

Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by sofiscatedmoron: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2020
He looks like a bleached yoruba ghost
Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by olamidedivotee(f): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
MissTalker:

He not she..
lol
Re: See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
He looks like a bleached yoruba ghost

This one touch me..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum / Your Favorite Celebrity Couples / Alhaji Shehu Foundation Holds Giveaway Outreach To Mark Birthday Of Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.